Law students pursuing 5-year or 3-year LLB course, Academicians, Students pursuing LLM or PhD, Advocates, NGOs, Think Tank & Educators.
The Legisprudence is inviting original, unpublished work under the following categories:
- Short Notes: [500-600 words]
- Blogs: [1000-1500 words]
- Articles: [2000-3000 words
Co-authorship of up to two authors is allowed. Refrain from mentioning the name, institutional affiliation, or any other detail of the author(s) in the document during the editing stage in order to maintain the unbiased nature of the review process.
All the entries should be original and unpublished work of the author/author(s). Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification for publication. The Participants are requested to keep their arguments general and free from any derogatory statement.
The formatting details are as follows: The Legisprudence
- Headings: Font size: 14, Bold
- Subheading: Font Size 12, Bold, Italic
- Content: Font Size 12,
- Font: Times New Roman,
- Alignment: Justified
- Line Spacing: Body: 1.15
- References: all the sources should be cited in footnotes
- Font size: 10;
- Line spacing for references: 1.0
- Citation style: Any uniform style (but mention it along with the heading for editors’ convenience)
- Margin: 1” on all sides
- In case if any case is being cited, make sure to include hyperlink (NOT ABLE TO MENTION REFERENCE) along with the case name in the main text.
For example: XYZ v. ABC (See here “URL for the judgment”)
- All submissions should be mailed at [email protected] with a cover letter covering the name of the document with full name/names(s) of the author/author(s), their Institute/ University and LinkedIn Profile Id.
- All submissions must be made in a Word format (‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’).
- Please ensure that the subject of the mail includes the category under which you wish to submit your document along with the Title of the document.
- For ex: Short note_title of the document
- The Authors will receive an email acknowledging the submission from The Legisprudence team within 24 to 48 hours.
- All submissions shall be evaluated on the basis of originality, novelty of ideas, articulation, structure, relevancy and author’s insight.
- The final acceptance / rejection shall be communicated to author/s within 3-4 days time period.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE (The Legisprudence)