About LASD Educational Society
LASD Educational Society (NGO) is a Non-Profit Organization which is involved in sectors of Legal Education, Legal Aid and Social Reforms, expressly focusing on students and people belonging to backward communities, who are resource deprived or suppressed. It is a development of professional legal enthusiasts who undertake to legally empower citizens of the State of Uttar Pradesh, contributing towards their social and moral responsibility.
About LASDES E-JOURNAL
LASD Educational Society E-JOURNAL is open access, professional-reviewed reference-journal, dedicated to express views on topical legal and social issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
Call for Papers
LASDES E-JOURNAL calls for unique and unpublished research papers.
Submission must be related to any Socio-Legal Issues, Corporate Matters, International Matters and other such topics related to Law.
Submission Heads and Word Limit (excluding abstracts and footnotes)
a. Articles: 2000 – 5000 words
b. Case Analysis/Commentaries: 800 – 2000 words
c. Research Papers: 4000 – 7000 words
d. Book Review: 1000-3000 words
Headings, Font and Spaces: All work (Articles, Research Papers, Book Reviews or Case Analysis) should be as per the following specification:
a) Heading: Times New Roman (Full Caps-Lock), 16-point font and in Bold (space after paragraph, followed by author(s) name).
b) Sub-Headings: Times New Roman, 12-point font and in Bold.
c) Body: Times New Roman, 12-point font and 1.5 – spaced.
d) Abstract: Times New Roman, 12-point font, in Italics and 1.5 – spaced.
e) Footnotes: Times New Roman, 9-point font.
- Abstract Submission: All submissions containing an abstract should not be more than 250 words.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. For citation, one can refer to Bluebook (latest edition). Acceptable Citation Formats include APA, MLA, ILI, Harvard, and Oxford’s OSCOLA.
- Cash Prize: As an incentive and to acknowledge the labour of researchers and authors we shall award a Sum of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) to the best submission per edition of the LASDES E-Journal and the name of the winning Author shall be published on our website and all social media platforms. The Award Sum of Rs. 2000/- shall be paid only via online mode of payment as requested by the author(s).
- Authors of the Top 3 submissions shall get a chance to participate in the Review Panel/Committee for the next E-Journal edition for which a special certificate of appreciation and merit will be issued.
- All authors of selected publications for print shall get a chance to intern with the NGO. With the limited number of internship-seats, they shall be given priority in the selection process.
Link for submission of Manuscript: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Opening Date is 2nd September 2020
The last date to submit is 15th November 2020.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
E-Journal Project Head:+91-9519371560
LASDES President: +91- 9918866992
Visit us at: www.lasdes.com