MediateGuru (Webinar) is a social initiative led by members across the globe. The aim of the organization is to bridge the gap between general public and litigation. Here our organisation comes into the picture. We are creating a social awareness campaign for showcasing mediation as a future of alternative dispute resolution to provide ease to the judiciary as well as to the pockets of general litigants.
About the event
The future of mediation and dispute resolution professionals is online. Susan Guthrie,Attorney/Mediator and Online Mediation Expert, will be joining us to share some highlights from her popular “Learn to Mediate Online™ ” training program. She will review some of the basics of conducting mediations via Zoom.
About the Speaker Ms. Susan E. Guthrie, Esq.
- Susan Guthrie, nationally recognized as one of the Top Family Law and Mediation Attorneys in the United States, has been helping individuals and families navigate separation and divorce for 30 years .
- Susan is also an internationally well-regarded expert in online mediation and has been training colleagues and other professionals in the practical and ethical considerations of conducting their mediations online with her innovative programs and webinars for more than two years.
- Susan founded Learn to Mediate Online™ in 2018 and now offers more than 7 programs for professionals all designed to help them to advance their skills and their practice to new heights.
- Susan is an award-winning podcast host. Having reached a podcast listening audience of almost 4 million in the past two years, Susan is the creator and host of the hit podcast, The Divorce and Bey
- Susan has been featured in and on media outlets such as CNBC, Market Watch, Forbes, Eye on Chicago, WGN, the ABA’s Just Resolutions Magazine, Thrive Global, The Nook Online among others . ond Podcast with Susan Guthrie, Esq.
- As a leading dispute resolution professional, Susan is honored to serve on the Executive Council of the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Section of Dispute Resolution as the Membership Officer and to be a Co-Chair of the Mediation Committee and Annual Advanced Mediation Skills Institute.
or visit us at www.mediateguru.com/events
Note: E-Certificate will be provided to participants who will fill the attendance form at the end of the session.
Date and Timings
The Webinar will be conducted on 26th September, 2020 .7:00 PM Indian Standard Time2.30 PM British Summer Time8:30 AM Central Time
Registration Fees: Kindly note there is no registration fee for the webinar.
For any query mail us:[email protected]
Event Coordinator:Ms. Garima Rana+91 8800 474 226