About AGISS Research Institute
AGISS Research Institution is an Independent, nonpartisan, non-profit public policy organization. Our Aim is to conduct High Quality research so that the Governing bodies can make better decisions and also to work in conjunction with other Organizations for other important issues pertaining to society.
About MVN University
MVN University is established under the Haryana State Private University Act 2006. The 23 acres campus includes six schools focused on different degrees and courses. MVN University is committed to academic excellence and intellectual growth. This is achieved by igniting the passion for success, promoting critical thinking and helping to build confidence.
About the Seminar
AGISS Research Institute is organizing a one-day International Seminar on “Environmental Law & Policy” on October 16, 2022. The objective of the Seminar is to provide legal fraternity and academia with a platform where they can present their research and update the society with the new developments and reforms taking place in the field of Environmental law. It is also done with the objective to provide law students, researchers, Ph.D. Scholars, etc to present their research and help in the development of the society. Its main aim is to develop within students, researchers, Ph.D. Scholars, academia etc with confidence, improve their research, writing and presentation skills.
Environmental Law & Policy: Issues and Challenges
- Environmental law with respect to cyber space.
- Environmental law with respect to modern technique.
- Environmental law and the provision of Indian Constitution.
- Environment pollution and government policies
- Environment pollution and health related issues
- Environmental law with respect Human Rights.
- Effectiveness of environmental related laws
- International regime on Environmental Law.
- Need of Sustainable Development
- Nuclear energy & Environmental Law.
- Effect of COVID 19 pandemic on environment & environmental law.
- Intellectual Property & the environment
- Environment & Judiciary
- Effectiveness of criminal and civil laws for environment.
- Impact of global warming on nature and wild life
- Effect of water pollution on aquatic life.
- Climate Change
- Air Pollution
- Protection of Oceans
- Access to Water
- Merging of Rivers
- River Tribunals in India
- Sustainable Development
- Human Rights and Environment
- Protection of Environment in Armed Conflicts
- Environment and Indigenous Peoples
- Green Energy
- Waste Management
- International Trade and Environmental Protection
- Conventional Crimes of pollution
- Trade-related environmental crimes including smuggling of certain chemicals and Wild Life Products
- Pollution and Crime arising out of Improper disposal of Waste
- Forest and Wildlife related Crimes
- Polluting Oceans and Marine Resources
- Polluting Air and Outer space
- Falsifying data pertaining to environmental regulations
- Intergenerational responsibility, youth and the environment
- Trusteeship of the Earth
- Ecosystems in the Indian Ocean region and climate vulnerability
- Or any other topic related to the theme of the seminar
- Kindly do not submit the same paper in any journals/conferences/seminars etc.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e., shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- The author is required to include the declaration form stating that his work is original and hasn’t been published anywhere.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract 300-500 words and author(s) affiliation with minimum 5 keywords. No Paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- Author’s Info to be attached
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institution/Organization
- Email Id & Phone Number
- The submission should be made in .doc/.docx/ format only.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to maximum of three (3) persons.
- Indian Law Institutes (ILI) rule of footnoting and citation style should strictly be followed in the submissions, non-compliance to which will lead to it being summarily rejected.
- The word limit for research papers is 2500 – 6000 words (maximum, excluding footnotes)
- The body of the paper should be in Times New Roman, with font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 with single line spacing.
- Page borders should not be used.
- The email should entail the following:
- Abstract (without the author’s details).
- Cover Letter [with the name(s), institutional affiliation(s), and contact details of the author(s)].
Abstracts & research papers should strictly be submitted at Google Form Link. Notification of the selection of abstracts shall be sent to the participants in two-three days from submission of abstracts
How to Submit?
Abstract and full paper (G form)
Publication of the articles
- AGISS Research Institute shall select remarkable papers presented during the Seminar, post the successful conclusion of the review process.
- Subsequently, the selected articles shall be published in a Book on Environmental Law to be published by AGISS Research Institute through an International Publisher or Indian Publisher with International Repute.
- Rest of the Articles shall be published in the articles section of website of our think Tank.
- Certainty of publication of all papers received either in book or in article section of think tank.
- Best Paper Award: Certificate of Merit + Rs 5, 000 /-
- Best Paper Award (Student): Certificate of Merit + Rs 2, 000 /-
- Best 2 Presentation: Certificate of Merit + Rs 1, 000 /-
- Best 2 Presentation (Student): Certificate of Merit + Rs 1, 000 /-
- Certificate of Participation to All.
- Hybrid mode (Online & Offline)
- Offline Venue: MVN University, Palwal (Haryana).
- The Last date for Abstract Submission: October 14, 2022 (till 5 PM IST)
- Final notification of selected abstracts: within 48 hrs of abstract submission
- Last date of Registration as Participant: October 14, 2022 (till 5 PM IST)
- The Last date for Submission of full paper: November 25, 2022
- One-day seminar date: October 16, 2022
- Registration Fees for paper presentation: Rs 1, 000 /- per team (inclusive of all taxes)
- Note: A team may comprise of a maximum of 2 authors.
- Participation Fees for Seminar: Rs 500 /- per candidate (inclusive of all taxes)
- Payment Details:
- Account Holder – AGISS Research Institute
- Account no. – Current Account no. 326621010000045
- Bank Name – Union Bank of India
- Branch Name – Faridabad Green field Branch
- IFSC – UBIN0932663
- To Register for Paper Presentation & Abstract Submission, Click Here
- To Register as Participant in Seminar, Click Here
For More Details, Contact
- Mr. Harshit Kiran – +91 94724 34013
- Ms. Srishty Jaiswal – +91 96606 16396
- Mr. Sahil Chaudhary – +91 83770 77542
- Mr. Devesh Maurya – +91 98076 79324
- Or E-Mail with subject “Query for National Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy” at [email protected]
- Virtual National Conference on ‘Human Rights of Slum Dwellers and Forced Eviction’ by NLSIU: Register by 20th Nov 2022
- Call for Papers: 15th International Seminar on ‘Right to Privacy in Digital Era-Challenges and Solutions’: Submit by Nov 20, 2022
- Call for Papers: Maharishi Journal for Law & Society, Vol. IV Issue I with ISSN: 2581- 8007 by Maharishi Law School, Noida: Submit by 25 November 2022
- Call for Papers: JUSTITIA Osmania University Law Journal: Submit by December 05, 2022
- Call for Papers: International Conference by South Asian University: Submit Abstract by December 12, 2022
- Call for Papers: Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (Volume 6), Institute of Law, Nirma University: Submit by 28th November 2022
- Call for Submissions – “UDBHAV” by Think India Assam: Submit by 13th November 2022
- Call for Papers: Journal on Corporate Laws & Commercial Regulations, MNLU Mumbai: Submit by 20th November 2022
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
- National Essay Writing Competition, 2022 by AGISS Research Institute: Submit by Nov 10!
- Call For Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law (JIPL) by Nirma University: Submit by December 04!
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 19!
- Call for Blogs | “International Conflict & Human Rights” by CRaSH, DNLU: Submit Now!
- Call For Submissions for the e-Magazine-Fourth Edition by Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME): Submit by Nov 05!
- 5th National Essay Writing Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL: Submit by Dec 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Law and Technology by RMLNLU[Jan 07-08]: Submit Abstract by Nov 05!
- Guest Lecture on “Arbitration: Emerging Trends for Dispute Resolution” by CCADR, CNLU: Oct 14
- CfP | Aikyam Law Journal by Starex University, Gurugram: Submit by Oct 16!
- CfS | Competition Law Observer Blog by NLU Jodhpur| Submit Now!
- Interactive Session on RTI as a Tool for Electoral Transparency and Accountability by CCLG, RGNUL: Oct 11!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.