Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide (Legal Assistant). The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
Job Description: Legal Assistant
- Generate, review, verify and edit a variety of legal contracts, including sales, vendor, and consulting agreements in Salesforce software system
- Assist (Legal Assistant) with other contract databases
- Print, save, scan, proofread, redline, track and organize documents and signature pages to ensure accuracy and quality control of copy, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and syntax in final format.
- Update and locate files and appropriate documentation, correspondence and e-mails in a timely manner.
- Compose routine correspondence. (Legal Assistant)
- Monitor and maintain organization-wide compliance with ’sMarket Track’s internal Contract Review policies.
- Support Market Track in other aspects of its regular activities as required.
Skills & Requirements
- 1+years of experience in Law/Legal field.Bachelor’s degree in Law/Equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to succinctly and positively influence others.Quick learning skills. Quick learning of Software and the ability to process legal work through it. (Legal Assistant)
- Must be a team player, detail-oriented and organized, able to work independently, prioritize assignments and multitask; strong work ethic, flexible, dependable, positive can-do attitude; ability to establish effective working relationships throughout operational groups; must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality; and able to make a positive contribution to Market Track.
- Eager to learn and willing to step outside of candidate’s comfort zone, while maintaining good judgment.Strong project management skills, including the ability to efficiently handle and prioritize multiple deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and other comparable document production software such as PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook; ability to work with a variety of programs and to pick up new software quickly.
- Knowledge of Internet navigation and search engines
Local time morning & evening (11am – 5pm & 7pm – 10 pm, which will change with daylight savings)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply: