About the Competition
This essay competition aims to provide an opportunity to explore the opportunities in the legal and policy areas relating to space and aviation sectors. These essays should present a rigorous examination of issues that are useful for academic purposes and also be relevant to international and regional organizations, civil aviation professionals, international and national space agencies, private operators, investors, insurers, and aviation and space consultancies.
Essay Competition: “Legal and policy aspects that need further consideration in the development of the future vision and strategy relating to aviation, and space transport sector(s).”
Who Can Participate?
This global essay competition is open to students, academicians, and practitioners from all disciplines. Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 authors is permitted.
Prizes and Awards
- Winner: INR 50,000 (USD 730)
- First Runners Up: INR 30,000 (USD 435)
- Second Runners Up: INR 20,000 (USD 290)
The prizes would be tentatively declared by April 15, 2021.
The top 10 selected essay entries will be published in a special issue of the Indian Journal of Air and Space Law (ISSN 2394-6091), NALSAR University of Law, India.
The organizers may invite the authors of the top 10 selected essay entries to present their essay at an International Conference on air and space law and policy that will be organized in May/June 2021.
- The soft copy of the essay must be emailed to [email protected] one in MS Word .doc/.docx format and one in PDF) on or before 15th February 2021.
- The word limit for the essay is 4500-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes or any other references).
- Attach a cover letter with the following details: Name of author(s); essay topic; contact details of the author(s), e.g. email ID and contact number.
For More Information: CLICK HERE