About LASD Educational Society
- LASD Educational Society (NGO) is a Non-Profit Organization which is involved in sectors of Legal Education, Legal Aid and Social Reforms, expressly focusing on students and people belonging to backward communities, who are resource-deprived or suppressed. It is a development of professional legal enthusiasts who undertake to legally empower citizens of the State of Uttar Pradesh, contributing towards their social and moral responsibility.
About LASDES E-JOURNAL
- LASDES E-JOURNAL is open access, professional-reviewed reference-journal, dedicated to express views on topical legal and social issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
About Sadanlal Sanwaldas Khanna Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Sadanlal Sanwaldas Khanna Mahila Mahavidyalaya Prayagraj, was established In the International year for Women, 1975, by the joint efforts of late S.N. Kakkar (Ex- Union Minister, of India), Prof. D. D. Khanna (Ex-Head of Department of Defence Studies, University of Allahabad ) and Sri Shyam Narain Kapoor, members of the Khattri Pathshala Society with the motto “Let noble thoughts come to us from every side.”.
- The college has grown from a single faculty to composite institution where in education is being imparted in the faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce, Teacher- Education and Law. The college is exclusively for women and aims to cater the needs of students belonging to diverse socio-economic backgrounds, with the objective of cultivating moral, intellectual, spiritual, social, and emotional values for all round development of the students.
Call for Papers
- LASDES E-JOURNAL calls for unique and unpublished research papers.
- Submission must be related to any Socio-Legal Issues, Corporate Matters, International Matters and other such topics related to Law.
- Submission Heads and Word Limit (excluding abstracts and footnotes)
- Articles: 2000 – 4000 words
- Case Analysis/Commentaries: 800 – 2000 words
- Research Papers: 4000 – 7000 words
- Book Review: 1000-3000 words
- Headings, Font and Spaces: All work (Articles, Research Papers, Book Reviews or Case Analysis) should be as per the following specification:
- Heading: Times New Roman (Full Caps-Lock), 16-point font and in Bold (space after a paragraph, followed by author(s) name).
- Sub-Headings: Times New Roman, 12-point font and in Bold.
- Body: Times New Roman, 12-point font and 1.5 – spaced.
- Abstract: Times New Roman, 12-point font, in Italics and 1.5 – spaced.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, 9-point font.
- Abstract Submission: All submissions containing an abstract should not be more than 250 words.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. For citation, one can refer to Bluebook (latest edition). Acceptable Citation Formats include APA, MLA, ILI, Harvard, and Oxford’s OSCOLA.
- Cash Prize: As an incentive and to acknowledge the labour of researchers and authors we shall award a Sum of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) to the best submission, Second Prize will be Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) and the Third Prize will be Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) per edition of the LASDES E-Journal and the name of the winning Author shall be published on our website and all social media platforms. The Award Sum shall be paid only via online mode of payment as requested by the author(s).
- Authors of the Top 10 submissions shall get a chance to participate in the Review Panel/Committee for the next E-Journal edition for which a special certificate of appreciation and merit will be issued.
- All authors of selected publications for print shall get a chance to intern with the NGO. With the limited number of internship-seats, they shall be given priority in the selection process.
- Email us your manuscript at – [email protected]
- The last date to submit the Manuscript is 15th February 2021.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- E-Journal Project Head:+91-9519371560
- LASDES President: +91- 9918866992
Visit us at: www.lasdes.com