Experience: 7-12 years
Function: Legal Vertical
- Advising various business verticals and corporate functions on legal and regulatory issues.
- Drafting and vetting of contracts
- Advise on intellectual property, data privacy laws etc.
- Knowledge of laws relating to media & broadcasting industry
- Basic knowledge/familiarity with SEBI regulations/Mutual Fund/AMFI etc & financial sector .
- Ability to advise & review digital products /offerings of the company from a legal and regulatory perspective
- Drafting and vetting of court pleadings, legal notices etc and briefing senior counsels. Drafting notices, responses to notices relating to IPR infringement, defamation, etc.
- Interpretation of laws and regulations and advising on their applicability
- Strategizing and formulating litigation strategy in line with commercial objectives of the company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and a fast-paced business environment.
Role- Legal Manager
Industry Type – Media, Entertainment, Internet
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Education UG :LLB in Law
How to Apply