About the Fellowship
Gandhi Fellowship is an intensive, experiential, 2-year residential professional program in Transformational Leadership that helps talented young people learn all the necessary soft skills to sustain in the 21st century.
Course & Curriculum
The Program aims to measure the holistic development and growth of each fellow. The fellowship curriculum works towards the building and strengthening of every fellow’s leadership.
The fellowship is built around the following processes:
- Leadership Curriculum
- Monthly Workshops
- Boot Camps
- Kaun Banega The New Millionaire (K.B.T.N.M)
- Learning Journey
- Field Support
- Community Immersion
- Classroom Immersion
- Government System Immersion
The curriculum is also subject to modification based on the varying needs of the community we engage with and the fellows.
- Age group 21-26 years
- Achiever in Academics and Extracurricular activities (Sports, NCC, NSS, voluntary work, performing arts, debate, literature etc)
- Sensitive towards the pressing problems of the nation
- Graduate and Post Graduate from any of the diverse streams: Engineering, Applied and Pure Science, Commerce, Management, Humanities and Liberal Arts, Social Work, Psychology and Behavioural Science, Mathematics, Journalism and Mass Communication, Education, Law etc.
Duration – 23 Months
How to Apply?
For More Details About Fellowship: CLICK HERE