About Our Legal World
Our Legal World is one of the leading Legal Community website for an e-learning platform for law students, legal professionals and legal academia etc. with the motto – Law ABOUT LAW. Quiz Competition – Our Legal World offers Online Internships to the Law Students as Law News Reporters, Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, Campus Ambassadors and Editors and We conducts a variety of Law Events, inter alia, Article Writing, Drafting Competition, MUNs and Debates etc..
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Constitution Day, also known as Samvidhan Divas, is celebrated in India on 26 November every year to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India. To celebrate the Constitution Day on 26th November 2019 in order to commemorate 71 years of the adoption of the Indian Constitution and also to make people aware about the fundamental Rights and duties. Our Legal World under its Judiciary Preparation/UPSC cell has introduced this National Quiz Competition 2020 under its Constitution Day fest on the occasion of 71 Samvidhan Divas.
Theme for MCQ (Quiz Competition)- Indian Constitution & Polity [71 MCQs and 30 Minutes]
Who can participate?
Any person ( School Student, Law Student, UPSC Aspirants, Judicial Services Aspirants etc.)
Rules and Regulations
- Only Individual Participation is permitted. (Quiz Competition)
- No complaint regarding the network issues during any stage of the quiz will be entertained.
- The Quiz Competition will be conducted on 26th November 2020 at 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM, to avoid any inconvenience, the participants are advised to be ready 10 minutes before the commencement of the quiz.
- The participants are requested to arrange a sound internet connection, the we shall not be responsible for any loss due to loss of internet.
- The Quiz Competition will comprise of 71 MCQs to be attempted in 30 minutes and in one go.
- The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
- The we reserve the right to amend or repeal any rule or eligibility criteria at any time before the commencement of the competition.
- All ties will go through a 2-stage process:
- Stage 1: Special “Star Marked (*)” questions are placed at Q5, Q10, Q15, Q20, Q25, Q30, Q35, Q40, Q45, Q50. In case of any ties, the participant who has attempted more correct star marked questions will be given preference.
- Stage 2: In case of tie even after the Stage 1, the participant who has finished the quiz earlier will be given preference.
- 1st Prize: Rs 7k+ Indian Constitution Bare Act
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 5k+ Indian Constitution Bare Act
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 1k+ E-Book
- 4th Prize: Rs. 700/-
- 5th Prize: Rs. 500/-
- 10 consolation Prizes Worth of Rs. 1,000 [Only Kinds]
Certificate of Participation to all
- Last Date of Registration: 25th November 2020
- Date of Competition: 26th November 2020 at 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Registration Fee: Rs 50/- (Non-Refundable)
- After paying the amount, attach the photo/screenshot of the receipt in the form.
- Registration Form: click here
- Event Link: CLICK HERE
- PayTM: 8905045619
- Google Pay: 8905045619
- Getway: https://www.instamojo.com/@ourlegalworld/
The details provided in the Google Form will be published the same in Certificates.
Declaration of Results shall take place at 27th Nov at 12:00 P.M.
- All queries and clarifications can be sent on [email protected] to
- Mr. Sachin Kumar and Ms. Kirti Sharma: 8905045619 (WhatsApp)