About JECRC University
JECRC University, Jaipur, Rajasthan is one of the Premier Universities of North India, established under The JECRC University Act, 2012 of the Government of Rajasthan. JECRC University had started the School of Law in 2017 with the approval of the Bar Council of India. We at JECRC University aim to provide a platform for young students to understand the inter-dependence of today’s world and its myriad challenges and opportunities.
We believe that the objective of modern education should be to create world citizens with the right moral and ethical values, tolerance, discipline, commitment, compassion, and sensitivity. JECRC’s School of Law was the first law school in Rajasthan to start the drift towards a national level Virtual Moot Court Competition for the young law aspirants while defeating the constraints of the Pandemic.
In our last edition we witnessed the nationwide participation of more than 25 teams coming from top Law Schools of India including NLUs and other Private Institutions. Cash Prizes worth Rs. 50,000/- were awarded to the winner’s along with certificates and trophies. The Moot Preposition was based on IPR and all the rounds were adjudicated by the IPR Attorney’s. Justice Dinesh Maheshwari, Sitting Judge ,Supreme Court of India, Justice Pushpendra Singh Bhati ,Sitting Judge ,Rajasthan High Court were the guest of inaugural ceremony and Justice A.K Sikari, Judge, International Commercial Court, Singapore and Justice Sharad Sharma ,Judge, Uttarakhand High Court were the guest of Valedictory ceremony.
Thus, with greater zeal and enthusiasm, we have come up with our III JECRC Uttam Devi Mohanlal Khatuwaala Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2022 wherein, the proposition is related to the Criminal Laws and the participation cap is 40 teams.
- Release of Proposition, Rules and Commencement of Registration: July 04, 2022.
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: July 15, 2022.
- Release of Clarifications: July 20, 2022.
- Last Date for Registration: July 25, 2021.
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Softcopy): August 1, 2022.
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Hardcopy): August 5, 2022
- Memorial Exchange and Draw of Lots: August 12, 2022.
- Oral Rounds: 13th to 16th August, 2022.
Students of three-year or five-year integrated law degree courses from any University/Law School/College/Department are eligible to participate in the Competition. However, a maximum of one Team shall be allowed to participate from any one University/Law School/College/Department.
- Each Team shall consist only of three members, comprising two speakers and one researcher.
- Any alteration of the names of the team members shall be informed through writing email to [email protected] .
- Once the Competition commences, the team composition cannot be altered under any circumstances whatsoever. The inability of any team member to participate in accordance with the rules of this Competition shall lead to immediate disqualification of the Team from the Competition.
No Registration Charges.
1. The teams interested in participating are required to confirm their participation by filling up the registration form: CLICK HERE
2. The last date of final registration and payment is July 25th, 2022.
3. On receipt of the registration form, the Team shall be formally registered as a participant for the event, and a team code shall be generated. A confirmatory e-mail, together with the team code, shall be sent. Thereafter, all the registered teams shall identify and refer themselves using the allotted team code only for all further correspondence with the organizing committee.
Rewards And Prizes
- Winning Team Award – The Winning Team will receive a prize worth Rs. 21,000/.
- First Runner-Up Team Award -The first runners-up Team will receive a prize worth Rs. 11,000/.
- Best Student Advocate/Counsel – The Best Student Advocate/Counsel will receive a prize worth Rs. 5,100/-.
- First Runner-Up Student Advocate/Counsel – The first runners-up Student will receive a prize worth Rs. 3100/-.
- Best Memorial– The Team submitting the best memorial will receive a prize worth Rs. 5,100/-.
- Best Researcher – The Best Researcher will receive a prize worth Rs. 3,100/-.
- First Runner-Up Researcher – The First Runners-Up Researcher will receive a prize worth Rs. 3100/-.
- Certificate of Participation-To all the participants.
Moot Court Committee
School of Law, JECRC University, Plot No IS -2036 to 2039, Ramchandrapura Industrial Area, Vidhani, Jaipur – 303 905 (Rajasthan), India
Email ID: [email protected]
Ms Mahima Kaushik(+7895073317)
Convener, JECRC Moot Court Committee
Ms Heena Meena(+9672696088)
Co-Convener, JECRC Moot Court Committee
Aditi Gupta (+8290807182)
Harshil Munjal (+9571206065)
Shivam Ahuja (+8675283087)
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.