About National Social And Legal Research Journal (NSLRJ):
Article Writing Competition- National social and legal research journal (NSLRJ) is open-access, Peer-reviewed and bi-monthly online publishing journal which aims to publish the unique and qualitative works in the legal and social areas. It follows the double blinded review process for the assessment of works guided by highly qualified and experienced scholar editors. Apart from providing publication facilities, NSLRJ also organises events on a routine basis to provide an edge in the skills and knowledge.
About PEN IT: -1st Article Writing Competition: –
NSLRJ is organising PEN IT: -1st Article writing competition with an aim to develop writing and research skills, to eliminate the fear of writing and to contribute ideas to the society. The Article Writing competition will help in contributing ideas and knowledge, creating awareness, and enriching the society.
NSLRJ invites submissions from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country.
NSLRJ welcomes all articles related to law, socio-legal and contemporary issues. (Article Writing Competition)
Awards & Certificates: –
E-certificates to all participants with valid submissions
1st position- Rs1500 + Certificate of Merit
2nd position- Rs 1000 + Certificate of Merit
3rd position- Rs 500+ Certificate of Merit
- Free publication of manuscripts to Top 10 rank in National Social and Legal Research Journal.
- Free internship opportunities to Top 15 ranks in NSLRJ Research Internship Programme (December, 2020)
How to Register: –
To register, click here.
Interested one can also mail submissions at [email protected]. (With transaction proof, author(s) information, referral code and submission attached).
Registration charges: –
Single authorship: -Rs 100 [One Hundred Rupees]
Co-authorship: -Rs 150 [One Hundred And Fifty Rupee]
Note: – A maximum of 2 co-authors are allowed.
Payment details: –
The registration fee can be paid through following: –
- UPI ID: [email protected]
- Google pay/PhonePe No.: 9430914470 (Rahul Bhushan)
- Account Name:- Rahul Bhushan
Account No.: – 1630050003629 (United Bank of India)
IFSC Code:- UTB10SSMK68
Branch :- Sasaram-821115
Important Dates: –
Last date of Registration and submission: -15th November, 2020
Date of declaration of results: – 20th November, 2020
Note: – Results shall be declared on the NSLRJ official social media handles)
Submission Guidelines: –
- The submissions should be in .doc/.docx format (No PDF).
- Subject of Submission: -Title of article/Author Name
- Abstract of Maximum 250 words should be there.
- Word Limit: 1500-2500 words (excluding footnotes)
- Uniform Citation Style- Bluebook (19th/20th edition)
- Plagiarism level should not exceed 15%.
- There should be proper title, language (English only) and information of author(s).
- The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified].
- Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Justified].
- The copyright of all the valid submissions shall be vested with National Social and Legal Research Journal
Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in immediate rejection of submission. No queries in this regard shall be entertained.
- Rituraj Soni (+91-9660840551)
- Rupal Mathur (+91- 9314057733)
- Shreyansh Anand (+91- 6204957455)
Any queries/doubts can also be cleared at [email protected].