OPAG is a new and vibrant advisory policy group based in Oxford that provides governments, international organisations and multilaterals with tools for meaningful and sustainable impact in the fields of Economics, Health, Governance, Communication and Sustainability.
We are looking for highly motivated students to work on an exciting pro-bono flagship project providing policy advice for a local left-leaning political party in India. This will involve drafting a report on selected sectors to make up an election manifesto for the impending state elections in India. Sectors for advisory include:
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Employment Generation
- Poverty Alleviation
- Medical and Public Health
- Environment, Forests and Wildlife
- Clean Energy and Sustainability
- Industrial Growth
- Welfare of Minorities & Affirmative Action
- Welfare of Differently abled persons
- Social Security
- Agriculture and Food Processing
- Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Dairy
- Drinking water, sanitation and waterbody management
- E-Governance and Administrative reforms
- Rural Development
- Transport: Ports, Road, Rail and Water
- Urban Development and Housing
- Disaster Management
- Science and Technology
This project (Internship) has a hard deadline to be completed by 10 Jan 2020, however, we don’t envisage the work involving more than a few days of work. Along with a certificate of completion and reference from us, you will also go onto our consultant roster for future projects.
How to Apply?
If interested, please sign up here as a project consultant: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Contact us at [email protected]
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.