Internship Opportunity: i-Hub (Government of Gujarat Enterprise) is looking for students who are highly motivated, detail-oriented, and creative to help its Development team plan, promote, and execute upcoming virtual activities, campaigns, and initiatives. Special event planning, content writing, social media marketing, and general nonprofit management are among the skills that interns may expect to learn. Dates/times, as well as internship start and end dates, are flexible and can be scheduled around the schedule of the chosen student.
- Market Research
- Content Writing
- Finance & Accounts
- IPR (Intellectual Property Rights)
Click here to view the detailed information
General Guidelines for Internship
- The Internship period will be a minimum of 3 months.
- A stipend of 5000-8000 will be provided during the internship according to your skills and experience.
- Interns need to be present in the office every day, we may allow work from home depending on the situation.
- You will need to submit a daily report of your work during your internship period.
- The organization has the right to terminate interns from the internship at any time due to inappropriate behavior and/or non-cooperation with the internship process and/or continued non-performance in assignment or any other reason the organization deems fit.
- It is expected that all interns will adhere to the proper standards of Intellectual honesty and professional propriety in their conduct.
- At the end of the internship, the student intern shall prepare the Internship Completion Report(ICR).
Official Notification – CLICK HERE
For more information:
Email: [email protected]
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Legal Internship Opportunity at the office of Advocate Abhijay Negi, Dehradun: Apply Now
- Call for Trainees for ‘TRAIN AND ENGAGE: Q7’ by Sapphire and Sage Law Offices: Apply by July 04, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at Dunzo (Public Policy Team): Apply by July 05, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Fidus Law Chambers: Applications Open
- Assessment Internship Opportunity at DigiLaw: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Puneet Singh Bindra, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India: Apply Now
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.