Department: Legal (ALTBalaji)
Qualification : LLB
Reports to : Legal Head – ALTBalaji Group
- Assist in developing processes, templates, and approval parameters for agreements and contracts for ALTBalaji.
- Providing a comprehensive and high quality in-house legal service, across a broad range of legal issues to internal customers within the organization, ensuring all activities are in line with legal requirements and risks are mitigated appropriately and including ‘contracting out’ of work to external empanelled law firms as appropriate, whilst retaining overall responsibility for delivery.
- Define filing norms/ processes for legal/secretarial documentation within the group
- Ensure compliance with all laws/rules/regulations etc. by spreading awareness about the same so as to safeguard ALTBalaji Group from potential litigation.
- Handling Legal matters with special focus on IP and Labour Criminal and Civil litigation matters.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal customers promoting the value of the legal function, for the three broad verticals of Television, Digital, syndication and support function to HR, Admin and Finance department for contract drafting, negotiation and closure.
- Advise and update senior management on all legal matters (ALTBalaji)
- Advice and participate in major litigation cases (ALTBalaji)
- Oversee due diligence for acquisition and lease of properties
- Liaise and coordinate with Lawyers, regulatory bodies etc.
- Responsible for all company secretarial matters
- Negotiate and finalize legal terms in important contracts
- Overseeing the IPR administration-Trademark and Copyright registrations, fillings, opposition and management to help build the IPR bank for the Company.
- Excellent legal skills, including drafting and negotiating contracts and strategic management of contractual disputes.
- Ability to apply expertise to a range of legal issues.
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a readiness to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and get down to tackling and resolving issues and producing excellent outcomes.
- Ability to turn around enquiries quickly and tackle issues at short notice.
- Excellent written and oral communications, including the ability to work effectively with a range of people and the ability to deliver advice in a clear and user-friendly way.
- Entirely self-motivated, self-sufficient, providing the engine room and energy of the Legal Department.
- Familiar with absorbing detail and conveying it in a clear and concise fashion to all levels of the organization.
- Customer service skills/ability to be robust as well as facilitative.
- An ability to understand a complex organization with many different work streams and to balance competing demands.
- Communicates Effectively
- Provides appropriate rationale and context to drive commitment
- Organising and follow-up skills
- Drives Results
- Manages projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes.
- Analyzes problems effectively and takes action to resolve.
- Inspires Creativity and Innovation
- Facilitates the exchange of ideas and creation of new ones.
- Transfers ideas and successes across boundaries.
- Exhibits Professional Excellence
- Pursues excellence with integrity, passion and courage.
- Strives for self-improvement.
- Earns the trust and respect of colleagues, partners and customers.
How To Apply?
Submit your cv at [email protected]
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.