This is an Volunteer Intern opportunity to work with an Ashoka Fellow
Ashoka Fellows are leading social entrepreneurs that have been taken through a rigorous selection process, testing the quality of their ideas and character, to become part of the Ashoka Fellowship and Network. Ashoka Fellows take on the challenges of building innovative system change ideas to make and spread social impact in a world wrought with challenges. They refuse to let the ‘impossible’ stand in their way to creating a better world.
This is an unpaid, volunteer opportunity
About The Affiliated Organization
Tele-upchaar was founded by Ashoka Fellow Lavanya Rathi to work in the healthcare sector with the aim of making effective and efficient healthcare available to all with the help of telemedicine. Our target audience is the needy people in slums and old age homes who lack access to proper healthcare facilities. It helps them by conducting online consultations with qualified, experienced doctors and experts and providing the prescribed medicines. In addition to this, we also hold webinars, live sessions, health camps, fundraisers, awareness meetings etc to address various important topics existing in the healthcare world.
We have been at the beck and call of over 350 patients and providing them pro bono services which makes our work extremely relevant. Moreover, since the onset of the pandemic the importance and reach of telemedicine has grown exponentially.
For more information, please visit teleupchaar.com
Job Description: Volunteer Intern
Tele-upchaar connects patients who cant afford or access healthcare services with doctors. We are looking for an intern who can play a key role in expanding our reach and making sure our patients get the best of care available. You will take on the following tasks:
- Following up on consultations
- Updating websites
- Finding out various organisations for collaborations and funding
This is a great opportunity to learn about the field of health while meeting the needs of the most vulnerable patients. Please let us know today if you’d like to join our team!
Estimated hours required per week: An hour
The estimated duration of the project is: Ongoing
This position is Virtual
Desired Skills And Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Outreach skills
- Project management skills
- Well equipped with social media.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at ESPORTS4GAMERS PRIVATE LIMITED: Apply by July 03, 2021
- Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors (Supreme Court of India): Apply Now
- Lok Sabha Internship Programme (Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development): Apply by June 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners (Offline): Apply Now
- Sansad TV Internship Programme (Honorarium of Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month): Applications Open
- SANSADIYA- THE PARLIAMENTARIAN INTERNSHIP (Think India): Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.