Online Internship Opportunity: Neev – Foundation for Legal Aid, is looking for interns for the months of January and February.
Online Internship Work primarily consists of:
- Working on compensation forms and/or writs for the victims of North East Delhi riots 2020.
- Research on issues taken up by the Trust .
- Writing legal articles relevant and related legal topics .
- Assisting in conducting legal awareness workshops; preparation of modules.
- Areas of law: Human rights, women’s rights, crime against women
Eligibility: Online Internship
Open for law students only.
- Commitment for 6-8weeks at least .
- Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours everyday .
- Steady internet connection and availability for weekly team video calls .
- Should be fluent in Hindi .
Certificate will be issued on the successful completion of the internship
How to Apply?
Interested students may send in their CV to [email protected], along with a brief cover letter.
Deadline: 10th January.
Interviews: 10th to 15th January
Commencement of internship: 18th January
For more details: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.