The purpose of the internship is to engage young law students in research projects in the field of research in Arbitration and ADR, under the aegis of the Centre of Excellence on Alternative Dispute Resolution (CADR).
Students of the 4th and 5th year, in a 5-year program, and students of the 2nd and 3rd year in a 3-year law program may apply for the internship.
Minimum four weeks, which may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
Procedure to Apply
The students may apply on a rolling basis to CADR by filling the Google Form – CLICK HERE TO APPLY. Students must also upload their updated CV which includes their photograph.
All Applicants are required to apply at-least two months prior to the proposed starting date of internship.
The applications received will be scrutinized by the members of the CADR, and the selected students will be informed via email. Criteria for selection:
- CGPA/ SGPA/ percentage
- Preference will be given to applicants with prior research experience.
Nature of Work
Interns will be required to conduct research in the area of Arbitration. They will be required to prepare case briefs on latest judgements. The interns may also be asked to assist with other activities of the Centre including the organisation of seminars, conferences, workshops and symposiums. Any additional research and drafting responsibility may be given by the Supervisor.
Terms and conditions
- Interns will be required to work for a duration of a minimum of 60 hours spread over 4 weeks. They will also have to visit the CADR centre on-campus twice a week to carry out their research duties.
- Interns are required to conform to deadlines for timely submission of work. Not meeting deadlines will attract penalty.
- The intern shall follow the confidentiality protocol of the Centre, and not reveal to any person or organisation the confidential information relating to the Centre, its work and its policies.
- Interns will follow advice given to them by their Supervisor.
- If the intern decides to disengage from the Centre, prior information of at least a week should be given to the Supervisor.
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For More Information: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.