About Centre for Justice, Law and Society (CJLS)
The Centre for Justice, Law, and Society (CJLS) is a multidisciplinary research centre at the Jindal Global Law School that critically engages with contemporary issues at the intersection of law, justice, society and marginalization in South Asia. CJLS is a collaborative endeavour of a group of scholars, activists and students who are engaged in high quality empirical and theoretical research.
CJLS foregrounds the question of justice, especially intersectional justice, in law and society studies, to respond to the changing relationship between law and society in South Asia today. CJLS works on issues of judicial diversity, critical pedagogy, critical legal theory, gender, sexuality, constitutional law, public health law, caste and indigeneity, and social movements and the law.
About the opportunity
CJLS are open to internship applications for the months of April to December (2022)
This is an online [Internship, considering the COVID-19 situation]
We currently offer two kinds or lnternships.
1. Full-Tlme Research lnternship: Requires the Applicant to commit 40 hours from Monday to Friday/month. 2. Part-time Research Assistanship Involves work commitment or 20 hours per week. Minimum commitment of two months ‘Students who are engaged with online classes will need to opt for the Part-time asslstantshíp
How to Apply:
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis.
We encourage applications from state law schools and Students from Adivasi Dalit, Bahujan, Muslim and other marginalised communities, persons with disabilities and queer, trans, non-binary and other gender-variant persons.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.