Call for Editors: Indian Legal Wing [ILW, 4 Vacancies]: Apply by March 31
About the Organization
Indian Legal Wing (ILW) is India’s own Legal Platform that aims to cater to the exclusive needs of legal personalities and everyone who are interested in the filed of Law. It’s an initiative of connecting Layman to Lawman. We bring forth Law and its distinct aura through our insightful features and opportunities to make law always exciting. Indian Legal Wing (ILW) promises its readers the ‘Legal perspective’, different opportunities and facilities with a essence and an easy outlook!
About the task of Editor
The task of an editor at Indian Legal Wing will be to regularly edit assigned articles, blogs, research papers and various contents. As a part of the team, editors will be required to take an active part in various projects undertaken by Indian Legal Wing by assisting in reviewing and editing them.
- All under-graduate law students or law graduates of any law college may apply.
- The students pursuing post-graduation degree in law can also apply.
- Any other law student or student belonging to any other field also can apply if having an interest towards writing on different socio-legal aspects.
The duration for editorship is 6 months and may be extended on the basis of performance.
- An awareness of current affairs and contemporary debates in law will be valuable.
- Familiarity with the process of publication will be preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience.
- A certificate of editorship will be awarded after successful completion of the six-month period.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by visiting our site HERE and filling up Google form.
- Shortlisted Candidate will be notified through Email.
Link to apply- CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Interested applicants are requested to apply before 31stMarch 2021.
For any query, write to us at indianlegalwing[at]gmail.com.
Or Call us at +918537889808
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.