About Choudhary Law Associates (CLA)
Adv. Vijay Kumar Choudhary [Chairman, Madhya Pradesh State Bar Council] is one of the most prominent litigators and legal advisors in India. With a reputation for winning some of the most pitched courtroom battles, Mr. Choudhary is highly regarded for his legal expertise and legal acumen and is the key contact for some of the notable clients across the nation.
With a rich legacy of 40 years, Choudhary Law Associates [CLA] is today one of the most distinguished and recognized law firms in India. We strongly believe that our success has been made possible by our stellar team and trusting clients. Since its inception, the office has seen around 200 associates and more than 400 internees joining, learning the discipline and successfully venturing into practices independently.
With experience running over four decades, the long list of expertise of the office in legal matters ranges from Criminal, Civil and Commercial Litigation to Alternate Dispute Resolution. CLA was one of the first such chambers in the state of Madhya Pradesh that actively dealt with Criminal as well as Civil Litigation. The office then diversified its practice to various Tribunals, Commissions and other quasi-judicial bodies. CLA is also one of the first offices in Madhya Pradesh to provide pre-litigation consultancy. That is why we incorporate Alternate modes of Dispute Resolutions in our practice like Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation for speedy disposal of matters.
About the Internship Opportunity at Choudhary Law Associates
- Interns should have strong research skills especially in procedural aspects and commercial laws.
- Interns should have prior experience of writing, reviewing & editing legal articles and write-ups.
- Interns should uphold the integrity of research drafts by identifying invalid research, invalid format etc. and should maintain the quality of draft.
- Interns will be expected to submit their research report in a specified time-frame.
- It will be ensured that each intern gets proper guidance during the period of internship.
Duration of internship
Upto 5-7 interns.
Mode & Location of Internship
- Mode of Internship- Offline [full-time]
- Office of Address- ‘Vijay Palace’ E-2/144 Arera Colony, Near Habibganj Railway Station, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016
Available. Based on Performance
How to Apply
- Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
- Followed by a short telephonic interview.
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.