LAW FIRM CERTIFIED COURSE ON PROFESSIONAL CRIMINAL DRAFTING AND LEGAL RESEARCH: REGISTER BY 15TH MARCH 2021
About IJALR (ISSN: 2582-7340)
IJALR (ISSN: 2582-7340) is an international, quarterly, peer-reviewed, online journal that provides an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law. It is a platform to promote legal research among law students across India.
About the Course
Drafting is a key to success for a law student as it is very necessary for the legal field. Through this course, we will teach you the fundamentals of Criminal Drafting. The course is mixture of substantive law and procedural law. The idea is to train students to ensure that when they enter legal profession they don’t have to start from scratch and be on mercy of other to teach them. Through this course, the instructor will ensure that the students can do basic criminal drafting work of their own. This course will also have special lectures through which students will learn how to do research for writing a research paper.
About the Course Instructor
Adv. Rahul Tiwari, Founding & Managing Partner at LNS Associates Gurugram (Ministry of Corporate Affairs registered), Advocate at Delhi High Court.
Advocate Rahul Tiwari completed his legal education from New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. He has also obtained his LLM, with 8.35 CGPA (Distinction Holder), specializing in Cyber Crime & Economic offense. He is a Judicial Service Aspirant with a strong passion for Legal Research and Public Speaking.
He has presented 25 Research papers in various international and national seminars, in Denmark, NLSIU Bangalore, BHU, CNLU Patna, IIT Hyderabad, NLU Odisha, IIIT Allahabad, Delhi University. Apart from legal practice and research, he loves teaching students (Colleges & School). He has been invited as a Guest Speaker on 10 Webinars where he taught law students about the basics of Criminal & Constitutional Law. He has also chaired the panel and hosted various webinars on the topic Media Trails & Fake News.
He has also been invited to NLU Delhi as a Resource Person in a national conference on the Protection of Women from sexual harassment at the workplace.
After passing out from his law school, he has worked on Babri Masjid Demolition case under AOR MR Shamshad as Research Associate.
His areas of Interest are Criminal Law, Cyber Law & Security, Artificial Intelligence Law, and Corporate Litigation.
20th March- 30th April
All law students and Professionals.
The Course is comprised of the following Modules:
1. How to draft a Legal Notice.
2. How to draft FIR and what the complainant must do when the FIR is refused.
3. How to draft a complaint to a magistrate under section 200 CrPC
4. How to Draft a complaint u/s 138 of NI Act.
5. How to draft condonation of delay under section 5 of Limitation Act.
6. How to draft interim application such as
- Transfer of Application from one court to another.
- Application for Non-Appearance on the date of hearing
7. How to draft an amendment of a criminal complaint
8. How to draft a protest petition.
9. How to draft revision petition.
10. How to draft bail application
11. How to draft Criminal Appeal.
12. How to draft Quashing of FIR under section 482 CrPC.
13. How to do legal research for writing a research paper.
14. How to draft reply to police when the police issues summons to produce a document or other thing under section 91 CrPC.
15. How to draft a Domestic Violence complaint.
16. Special Classes on Media Trails and its Legal Remedies & Fake News.
17. Classes on Probation of Offender Act.
NOTE: There will be 11 live sessions and all these modules and judgments will be delivered in between the dates.
Last date of Registration
15th March 2021
The Course Fee is just INR 99/-
Certificate & Career Guidance
All the participants will be given an e-certificate after successful completion of the course with professional guidance on their career goals.
Mode of Payment
Participants can make payment through the following method:
Google Pay, PhonePe & Paytm at – 99911-40223
Payment once done will not be refunded.
For any Queries mail us at [email protected]
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.