Note: The starting date for this online internship is 10th March, 2021
About Solstice Attorneys-Advocates & IP Attorneys
We are a team of professionals having expertise in Intellectual property matters with a strong presence in South Asia. We assist national and international companies/institutions/organisations/individuals in IP matters and other legal matters in India. Our offices are located in Noida, India and Helsinki, Finland.
We specialize in providing the following services to our clients:
- Patent and Trademark searches
- Landscape preparations
- Patent valuation reports
- Patent, Trademark, Copyright and Design Filing and Registration
- Replies to office actions/objections in India
- Appeals before Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB)
- Trademark recordal and assignments
- Trademark Renewals
- Trademark cancellation and rectification before the Indian Trademark office and IPAB
- Trademark opposition issues before the Indian Trademark Office
- Trademark, Copyright and Patent Litigation
- Domain infringement/dispute arising in India
- IP Enforcement relating to trademark/tradename/copyright
Our team of expert professionals have worked for various organizations/clients; including but not limited to Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru (IISC), Imperial College of London, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Jawahar Lal Nehru Centre For Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru (JNCASR), Imperial College of London, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), DuPont, Novartis, Infinix, Kia Motors, FICCI, Yihai (china) Food Co., Limited, Just Dial Go Sport, Woodland, Intex. We would also be your portal for IP matters to the India and the rest of the world through our associates in Finland, China, United States, Germany, Japan and so on.
– Interns must have a laptop
– Knowledge of MS office is mandatory.
– Must have studied IPR as one of their subjects.
Duration of Online Internship
2 months. However, it can be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate.
Internship certificate would be provided upon the completion of the internship.
Internship could lead to employment depending upon the performance and grasping power of the candidate.
Candidates interested in this online internship are required to share their CV at- info[at]solsticeattorneys.com
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.