Webinar on “Career in Judicial Services” by Hoot Welfare Society on 11th April, 2021
About Hoot Welfare Society
The Hoot Welfare Society is a non-profit organisation with a chartered vision of supporting and nurturing meaningful communication through interdisciplinary social and cultural projects. We provide opportunities for creativity and community-based innovation and aim for collective impact with each project. Currently, Hoot Welfare Society is working in five domains:
- Smriti (Social Nourishment)
- Jeev Sharan Grah (Animal Nourishment)
- Heal (Medical Nourishment)
- Swaraj (Student Nourishment)
- Law Bloom (Legal Nourishment)
About the Event
One of the most chosen professions by law students is that of Judicial Services. People who wish to serve society through the legal mechanism usually opt to appear for Judicial Services Exams conducted by different states.
Therefore, keeping the above concern in view and its forever commitment to serve the student class better, Hoot Welfare Society is organising a Webinar on “Career in Judicial Services – Prospects & Opportunities; Discussion on preparation strategy, Judgement Writing and Framing of Charges, etc.”
There may also be a short panel discussion on any issue of contemporary relevance. Anyone willing to join the Panel may reach out to organiser latest by 07th April, 2021.
About the Speaker
Judicial Officer Ms. Aishwarya Diwan is an Alumni of Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (Batch of 2012-2017). After her graduation, she worked as a Legal Research Assistant in the Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of Chhattisgarh and as a Legal Advisor at Chhattisgarh State Biodiversity Board. She has also worked as an Associate at Little and Company, Mumbai.
She has cracked the Chhattisgarh State Judicial Services Examination 2019 with a Rank 3.
- The webinar is open to all, i.e. students pursuing UG/PG of any year, Practising Advocates, or anyone who wishes to appear for the judicial services exam.
Date & Timing
- 11th April, 2021 (SUNDAY) at 04:00PM – 06:00PM
- The event will be held in Online/Virtual mode on Microsoft Teams. Therefore, the participants are requested to install the same on their device(s) to attend the webinar.
- The registration is free. One can register through this link.
- The registration will close on 10th April, 2021, at 11:59 PM.
- In case of any query, reach out to Ayush at [email protected] or 7480830235 (WhatsApp).
Note: – E-certificate of Participation will only be given to the attendee and not to the registrant.
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.