About the Organisation
Bhumi is one of India’s largest independent youth volunteer non-profit organisations. Bhumi as a platform enables over 30,000 volunteers in more than 12 cities across India for causes like education, environment, animals, community welfare etc. Bhumi helps educate over 25,000 children across India as of 2020.
The team of Bhumi is passionate about driving meaningful change. They believe in a just system that provides equal opportunities for all. This includes a working education system that prepares children for a better tomorrow.
About the Fellowship
The Bhumi Fellowship is a full-time paid two-year program designed to develop educational changemakers to lead the next movement in the public education system. Centred around the holistic development of children, the Bhumi fellowship will help you build an ecosystem within the school, to enable school leaders and teachers to equip students with the knowledge, adaptability, and resilience to thrive.
- Final year students/Graduates between 20 and 30 years of age
- Past volunteering or work experience in any field
- Passionate about transforming the education system
- Fluency in the Tamil Language
- You must have graduated with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree by June/July 2022.
Application Process: Fill out the application form to give us a sense of who you are and why you want to be a part of the fellowship.
Telephonic Interview: After reviewing your application, we may have some additional questions for you. A telephonic interview will help us with the evaluation.
Personal Interview: After a successful evaluation, you will have to participate in a group discussion. Following this, an interview will be conducted.
Feb 12 2022
How to Apply?
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
- Legal Internship at Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy, Supreme Court: Apply by Feb 15!
- Legal Jobs – 27th January 2022
- Call for Papers | Master’s conference on intellectual property (MCIP) by Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL): Submit by Feb 10!
- “By The Quill-Celebrating Passion for Literature” an Interview series by NLUJAA: Jan 30
- 6th National Essay Writing Competition on Nation and Nationalism 2022 by Amity Law School: Register by Feb 10!
- Legal Internship at BeIN Legal LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at KS Legal & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Research Internship with Professor Dr Bimal N Patel – Member-Designate – UN International Law Commission at Rashtriya Raksha University: Apply by Jan 31!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Lex Walk Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Intern – United Nations: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi, India (Apply Now)
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme (Mar 2022): Apply by Feb 1!
- SESSION ON “CHANGING NOTIONS OF DATA PRIVACY IN DIFFERENT NATIONS” BY WORLD CYBER SECURITY FORUM (WCSF): Jan 27
- Entre-MUN 2022 by IIT Bombay: Register by Jan 31!
- Guest Lecture on “Pre-Arbitration: Roadblocks to Resolution” by CCADR CNLU: Jan 30
- Virtual Legal Internship(s) at AapkaConsultant.com and Legal Shots (YT Channel): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with stipend) at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at IN10 Media Network, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sonisvision: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sinha & Company Advocates, Kolkata: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.