About the Organisation
Bhumi is one of India’s largest independent youth volunteer non-profit organisations. Bhumi as a platform enables over 30,000 volunteers in more than 12 cities across India for causes like education, environment, animals, community welfare etc. Bhumi helps educate over 25,000 children across India as of 2020.
The team of Bhumi is passionate about driving meaningful change. They believe in a just system that provides equal opportunities for all. This includes a working education system that prepares children for a better tomorrow.
About the Fellowship
The Bhumi Fellowship is a full-time paid two-year program designed to develop educational changemakers to lead the next movement in the public education system. Centred around the holistic development of children, the Bhumi fellowship will help you build an ecosystem within the school, to enable school leaders and teachers to equip students with the knowledge, adaptability, and resilience to thrive.
- Final year students/Graduates between 20 and 30 years of age
- Past volunteering or work experience in any field
- Passionate about transforming the education system
- Fluency in the Tamil Language
- You must have graduated with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree by June/July 2022.
Application Process: Fill out the application form to give us a sense of who you are and why you want to be a part of the fellowship.
Telephonic Interview: After reviewing your application, we may have some additional questions for you. A telephonic interview will help us with the evaluation.
Personal Interview: After a successful evaluation, you will have to participate in a group discussion. Following this, an interview will be conducted.
Feb 12 2022
How to Apply?
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
- 5th Essay Competition on Law and Economics by Centre for Law and Economics (CLE), GNLU: Submit by Sept 04!
- 22nd National Client Consulting Competition [Virtual] 2022 by Kerala Law Academy [Nov 10-12]: Register by Oct 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Corporate Consultants, Pune: Apply by Aug 14!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Offices of Aditya Gauri, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ansari Solicitor Firm: Apply by Aug 13!
- Internship Opportunity: PRS Legislative Research (Sept 2022): Apply by Aug 20!
- Legal Jobs – 09 Aug 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Public Health Engineering Organisation (PHEO), Odisha: Apply by Aug 20!
- Fourth Hands-on Training on IP Research on ‘Quantitative Methods in Intellectual Property Research: A Software-Based Approach’ by DPIIT IPR Chair, GNLU: Register by Aug 21!
- Call for Papers | MyLawman Socio-Legal Review Journal Volume II Issue I by MyLawman: Submit by October 30!
- Webinar on “India @75: Revisiting National Security and Governance” by GNLU GCRCJS: Register by Aug 12!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Call for Papers | Journal on Banking Financial Services & Insurance Research, Volume 21 Issue I with ISSN: 2231-4288: Submit by Aug 27!
- 5th Surana & Surana and RGNUL International Law Moot Court Competition, 2022 [Sept 29 – Oct 1 2022]: Register by Aug 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Vivek Sood, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 04 Aug 2022
- Panel Discussion on IP and FinTech by IP Press: Aug 7!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at PhonePe, Mumbai: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.