ABOUT THE COURSE
ONE MONTH CERTIFICATE COURSE ON “Advanced Legal Research & Writing” Which shall include legal writing for blogging, paid internship, knowledge management, research and editing jobs, moot courts, etc.
The primary goal of this course is to teach students how the law is treated, what topics are discussed, and how the law is applied in specific situations. The course emphasizes the value of legal research and skill growth in order to obtain legal research-based internships and other public-sector opportunities. Legal research and writing skills are required of all legal professionals, whether they are students, corporate lawyers, or academics. It’s a talent you’ll never be able to do without!
This Certified one month Course on Advanced Legal Research & Writing in India is brought by Manu Legal, one of the eminent law firms in India. This course prepares students for a variety of careers by providing them with a thorough understanding of legal research and writing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course would be of tremendous benefit to Every Law Students, Judicial Service Aspirants, NET/JRF Aspirants, Advocates, and Research Scholars, new joinery in Law Firms and fresh Litigators or anybody interested in studying and making career in the Public International Law.
UNIQUENESS OF THE COURSE
- Get a better understanding of the topics by being mentored by legal experts.
- Examples and illustrations of lawsuits and analysis will also be the basic part of the training.
- Lessons will be taught by our legal expert having experience in teaching, litigation and research.
- You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainer, and get individual feedback on the quality of work you produce.
- Presentation Skills: Oral Expression and Advance software for presentation.
- E-Research Material: You will be sent soft copies of the study material templates alongside.
- Live Streaming Classes: The Legal Specialist will administer a live video based on an online lesson. In this lesson, you can make comments and get personal input. [In case anybody missed any of the seminars, documentation of the sessions would be available.
- Live Uncertainty Clearing: You can tell the professional questions; even have your query cleared live.
- On a regular basis, tasks will be provided.
The elements that are covered by the curriculum are also the following—
Week 1: Introduction: Basics of Legal Research
- What is Research?
- What is Legal Research?
- Objective & Purpose of Legal Research
- Classification of Legal Research
- Approach to Research
- Acknowledging the Source
- Citation styles
- References & Bibliography
Week 2: Approach for Legal Writing
- Approach for Research Paper Writing
- Approach for Blog Writing
- Approach for Dissertations
- Approach for Book Reviews
- Approach for Write Petitions
Week 3: Research For Mooting
- Approach for Research for Moot Courts
- Approach for Research in Med-Arb Competitions
- Research Approach for Judgment Writing
Week 4: Research Based Opportunities
- How to secure paid research-based internships.
- Job Opportunities in Legal Research (Govt Posts/ Private Opportunities)
- Legal Journalism & Skill Requirement for Legal Journalism.
- Editorial Job/Internship Opportunities
ABOUT THE RESOURCE PERSON:
Abhimanyu Singh is a young, strategic and responsive academician and a lawyer who is an expert in the legal field having more than 7 years of experience in litigation, teaching and research. He completed his B.A.-LLB (Hons.) from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (NLU Patiala) and also holds a Master’s in Criminal Laws. He has cleared UGC-NET in Criminology and in Law. He specializes in laws related to Cyber Crimes, Juvenile Delinquency, Criminal Justice Administration, Forensic Investigations, Domestic violence, Family, Corporate, drafting & vetting of documents, Labour and Business Laws. Abhimanyu Singh is the founder of ‘MANULEGAL & ASSOCIATES’ Law firm which has its offices in Jaipur, Chandigarh and New Delhi.
Mr. Singh has 22 publications in reputed national and international journals and to his credit he is the author of three eminent books on Crimes Against Children (2020), Public International Law (2016) and Human Rights (2017). He is the Life Member of the Indian Society of Criminology, Chennai. He has been invited as Speaker and Conducted 18 webinars in collaboration with many institutions of repute. He has also worked as an Assistant Professor of Law at ICFAI University Jaipur. Adding to his credit he has judged many national moot court competitions organized by prestigious universities across India. He is a well-recognized name in the legal academic fraternity.
Duration of the Sessions: – 1 Month
Date of commencement– 10th May
Timings for classes– 4-5 PM
- Certificates to all the participants on successful completion of course by ManuLegal & Associates Law firm.
- Internship opportunities in practical field with ManuLegal & Associates.
Price: – Rs.799/-
For Registration, click on the link provided below:
Payment details – 8005509747- Lokendra Singh (Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe)
For any Queries, Please Contact: -9855887335 (Sandeep Rana)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.