About GL Pareek Chambers of Law
GL PAREEK CHAMBERS OF LAW is a Law Chamber dedicated towards handling all legal matters on Civil, Criminal, Business, Commercial, Corporate, Arbitration , Labor & Service subjects in law, in all courts as well as Tribunals in Delhi and Rajasthan. An individualized service by members with decades of experience ensures total satisfaction to the clients.
About the Essay Writing Competition on Constitutional Law
GL Pareek Chambers of Law is organizing an Essay Writing Competition on Constitutional Law in the memory of (Late) Shri Ganga Lahari Pareek, Senior Advocate. The theme for this year’s competition is “Judicial Activism during the Times of Crisis.”
Students of UGC approved University / College who are enrolled in LL.B. course are invited to participate in this Essay Writing Competition on Constitutional Law by GL Pareek Chambers of Law.
A total of 5 top entries will be deemed to be the winners and the first entry shall be awarded with a certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 5,100/-. The authors of the remaining 4 entries shall be awarded with a certificate and a chance to intern at GLP.
1 .There is no registration fee.
2. Decisions of the organizer shall be final and binding.
3. The submission must be original and unpublished work of the author.
4. Plagiarised content shall not be entertained and the author of the same shall be subject to disqualification.
5. The copyright of the published articles shall rest with the organizers, i.e., GL Pareek Chambers of Law.
6. Non-Compliance by the author of any guidelines mentioned herein and elsewhere shall result in immediate and unconditional rejection of their submission.
1. The submissions must be in the English language.
2. The file must be in a .docx format.
3. All entries must be mailed to glpmemorial[at]gmail.com
4. The word limit is five thousand (5000), excluding footnotes.
5. Plagiarism within twenty (20%) percent is acceptable. (Based on Turnitin similarity index).
6. The file name of the submission must be in the format “FirstName LastName.docx”.
LinkedIn ID of GL Pareek Chambers of Law: Click here
- SVKM’s NMIMS, School of Law, Navi Mumbai First National Essay Writing Competition 2021 (Register by 29th May)
- Sarin – McGill Annual Student Essay Contest on Aircraft Finance & Leasing 2021: Register by 30th June 2021
- Foretell the Future of Online Practice: Write up Competition by Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai, India (Submit by May 25)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.