The Legal Department of Your Partner in Wellbeing Solutions is looking for Legal Interns.
About Your Partner in Wellbeing Solutions
A Startup initiative to disseminate information & ICT based knowledge-based services to serve the public. In principle towards advocating and supporting United Nations SDG 2030 towards sustainable future.
- Candidate should be a law graduate or a student of BA.LLB (5year)/LLB(3year)/BBA LLB/BA
- Candidate should be well versed with drafting and researching skills in legal domain.
- Candidate should be proficient in working with MS Word, Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Candidates with any published work (articles, blogs, research papers etc.) will be preferred.
- Freshers Candidates can also apply.
Interested candidates can apply for the above post by sending their CV, cover letter and a sample article/blog/research paper (published/unpublished) at ‘[email protected]’.
For any query kindly contact Adv. Ananya Anand @9873886470 or [email protected]’.
Note: This opportunity was originally posted here
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.