About Gandhi and Co.
Gandhi and Co. is a boutique firm in India with offices located in Delhi NCR, Uttarakhand and Bihar. Working from “inside-out”, we guide our clients through significant milestones – incorporation, getting licenses, establishing their business, helping them acquire and protect assets, manage risks, increase revenue, and grow faster. We provide solutions in a wide range of industries.
Gandhi and Co. LinkedIn: Click here
Job Poster LinkedIn: Click here
About the Legal Internship
Gandhi and Co. is looking for a long term legal intern for 3 or 6 months tenure. If you are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills – we encourage you to apply.
– Support on legal operation projects
– Support in legal work- including drafting and reviewing of documents, applications and compliance matters
– Legal research on various aspects of law
– Have knowledge of latest legal developments
– Prepare case briefs
– Develop weekly legal insights
– Knowledge management and maintenance of internal database.
What are the skills required?
– Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
– Confident, and self motivated
– Solution oriented
– Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
– Ability to work alone or as part of a team
– Ready to take new challenges
– The students, freshers can submit their updated CV with a cover letter and contact details (email and phone number)
– Subject line of the email should be “Position you are applying – Your Name”
– Email: [email protected]
Please note it is a non-paid opportunity and the certificate shall be granted to interns post completion of internship.
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Setu: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity at Pragma Development Advisors LLP (Apply by May 31)
- Legal Content Writing Internship at Sagar Chandra and Associates
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Avantis Regtech Pvt. Ltd. (Apply by May 31)
For more Internship opportunities, click here
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.