Techolution is looking for a Legal Intern to join our team in India. As a Legal Intern, you will be part of the legal team and the role will involve drafting and reviewing agreements. You will be responsible for providing legal advice. Also responsible for other general law functions and advice within the company.
Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience: 0-1 years
Techolution is a high-tech consulting company on a mission to accelerate digital transformation for our clients across the globe. We are a very successful start-up that is small enough to care and large enough to be trusted by some of the top brands in the world such as Apple, JPMC, DBS Bank, NBC, Stryker, JCrew, etc. Techolution specializes in UI Modernization, Cloud Transformation, Internet of Things, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence. As a testament to the power of HVPD, we have developed a wealth of world class products, owned by Techolution, in the space of Virtual Reality, Facial Recognition, Smart Water Monitoring and many more cutting edge digital products in the pipeline.
- Reviewing commercial agreement, drafting, and contract management.
- Draft contracts to document routine business transactions.
- Focuses on drafting key legal provisions to manage risk for Techolution’s Businesses and Functions.
- Requires strong, timely communication skills for communication conducted almost entirely in English.
- Analyze and interpret local laws and regulations in connection with contract requests to ensure compliance.
- Exhibit a high degree of initiative in managing a fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment.
- Must be proactive and be able to work independently with minimum guidance
- Education: Law degree preferred
- Proven experience with Contracts Negotiation.
- Ability to articulate key questions and drive conversations centered on the risk and legal aspect of Business/Function in the company.
- Collaborate with Legal team to draft Agreements & Statements
- Self-starter that doesn’t need to be told what and how to solve a problem ? Ability to multi task under time sensitive environments and meet deadlines ?
- Should be a team player, communicator and facilitator and enjoy working with others to solve complex problems
How to Apply?
- Internship Opportunity at Pragma Development Advisors LLP (Apply by May 31)
- Legal Content Writing Internship at Sagar Chandra and Associates
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Avantis Regtech Pvt. Ltd. (Apply by May 31)
- Marketing And Business Development Intern at Jain and Partners (Apply Now)
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.