CCI-MIT WPU School of Law 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2022(April 28-30, 2022); Register by 16th April,2022; Prizes worth 1 Lakh
About the Organizers:
Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT WPU is the Flagship University of MAEER’s MIT Group of institutes, which has over 100,000 alumni all over the world. MIT WPU Campus is in Kothrud, Pune and is most preferred destination for students. MAEER MIT’s journey in the last 37 years has been in the pursuit of quality & excellence in education and research, a commitment to values.
MIT-WPU prides itself on offering a holistic education catering to an individual’s educational, physical as well as spiritual well-being. Our syllabus reflects our pursuit to balance the requirements of the industry along with advancement in scholarly learning. The teaching methods employed are a perfect blend of practical knowledge, industry visits, guest lectures, student exchange programs and rural immersion visits. We have numerous programs, events, clubs and activities undertaken throughout the year for the refinement of our student’s extracurricular abilities and social skills.
School of Law was established in the year 2018 and with the launch of this School, a new chapter began at MIT WPU. Within a short span of three years, MIT WPU has become the preferred destination for pursuing higher education in Law. The School of Law provides value-based learning in Law programs through interactive sessions, hands-on practical sessions, moots, classroom presentations, industry driven assignments.
Furthermore, field trips, rural immersion programs, internship, national and international study tours as well as projects give an in-depth insight about society in general and the role of legal fraternity in particular. Unique blends, courses related to world peace in addition to real life research projects, are part of program design.
Adequate emphasis is laid upon co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. The School of Law aims to provide an overall view of the importance of legal education in the contemporary world; and gives students an opportunity to build career in diversified domains.
About the Competition:
MIT-WPU Faculty of Law cordially invites your college to participate in CCI – MIT WPU School of Law 2nd National Moot Court Competition 2022. Which is going to be held from 28th April to 30th April 2022. This competition intends to allow young law students to develop their skills in drafting, researching and advocating.
The objective of this moot court competition is to test the research skills of students in contemporary topics in the sphere of competition law, and provide a platform where students can learn about competition from industry experts.
The moot is open to all the students currently enrolled in LLB undergraduate degree courses. The competition has been designed for all the students pursuing law courses at different Universities/Institutes/Colleges approved by the Bar Council of India.
Students pursuing the five-year integrated law degree as well as students pursuing the 3-year law degree are eligible for participation in this competition.
Kindly complete all the registration formalities stated in the Official Rules of the moot on or before 16th April 2022 (11:59 P.M. IST).
The link to the Google form for registration is here: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
All the teams shall be required to pay Rs 2000/- via NEFT/RTGS before 16th April, 2022 (11:59 P.M. IST) to register for the competition.
Above QR is for registration of the competition.
Above mentioned picture indicates the bank details to which the participants must deposit the participation fees.
16th April, 2022 (11:59 P.M. IST).
Winners: Cash Prize of INR 45,000/-, and trophy, with certificate of merit
Runners-up: Cash prize of INR 30,000/-, with certificate of merit
Best Speaker in prelims: Cash prize of INR 7,000/-, with certificate of merit
Best Memorial: Cash prize of INR 8,000/-, with certificate of merit
Best Researcher: Cash prize of INR 5,000/-, with certificate of merit
Best Speaker in Finals: Cash prize of INR 5,000/-, with certificate of merit
Rules: CLICK HERE
Moot Problem: CLICK HERE
For further clarifications or queries, you may contact the Organizing Committee members or write at [email protected]
Gaurish Padekar – 7972355766
Prithvi Kapoor – 9225818974
Shreya Deo – 6263999452
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- 18th National Moot Court Competition KSHAN 2023 by Raisoni Law College: Register by Jan 15!
- 5th Shri. Hashuji Advani Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022-23 by VES College of Law: Register by Dec 25!
- 7th National Moot on Constitutional Law by Law College Dehradun [Feb 24-26; Prizes Worth Rs. 1 L]: Register Now!
- Moot Court Competition by DNLU in association with NHRC [Feb 10-12, 2023; Prizes worth Rs.1.3 lakhs]: Register by Dec 18!
- 5th Surana & Surana and UILS National Moot Court Competition: Register by Dec 30!
- Justice M.L. Pendse National Environment Law Moot Court Competition 2023 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Dec 15![Win Prizes up to Rs. 1 Lakh]
- 16TH Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, 2023 by TNDALU: Register by Jan 1 [Prizes Worth 1 Lakh]
- 1st National Human Rights Moot Court Competition, 2022 by Xavier Law School, Bhubaneswar: 16th-18th December 2022
- National Moot Court Competition 2023 by Bennett University: Register by 10th December 2022
- 9th National Moot Court Competition (NMCC) by IMS Unison University: Register by Oct 05!
- 12th Padma Vibhushan N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition 2022 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Oct 31!
- 12th Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2022 by Army Institute of Law: Register by Sep 30!
- CLEA-MGCL Moot Court Competition 2022: Register by Oct 1!
- Lex Omnia Moot Court Competition by MNLU Mumbai & BITS-GOA: Register by Sept 30!
- 3rd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition in association with NHRC [October 28 – 30, 2022]: Register Now!
- Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial Online Debate Competition 2022 on “Legal Implications of Abortion Laws: Pro-life vs. Pro-choice”, by IIMT Delhi: Register by Sep 12!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.