About the Faculty of Law, Lucknow University
The Faculty of Law, Lucknow University is a pioneer legal institution of India, established in 1921. The real architect was Prof. R. U. Singh, who drafted the constitution of Nepal. Dr. V. N. Shukla, the well-known authority on Constitutional Law was the first LL.M. of the University. Dr. A.T. Markos was the first LL.D. of the faculty. He also held the office of the Director, Indian Law Institute. Some of the other distinguished alumni of the Faculty include Dr. Shanker Dayal Sharma (Former President of India), Hon’ble Mr. Justice A.S.Anand (Former Chief Justice of India), Prof. D.S. Sengar (Professor at IIM Lucknow) and Prof. Balraj Chauhan (ex-Vice Chancellor of NLSIU, RMLNLU and DSNLU).
About The Competition
In the shadows of the current COVID-19 pandemic, Lucknow University Cultural and Sports Committee (LUCSC) is delighted to announce its National Cultural Event-‘Confluence 2021’.
While these times have confined us to our homes, we believe that talent and productivity should not go unnoticed and unrewarded.
We are now accepting registrations till 5th July 2021 from all colleges across India. So, put on your hats of creativity and participate in what you like the most.
The competition is open for everyone pan India.
Poetry – Rs. 30 per participant
Photography – Rs. 30 per participant
Dancing – Rs. 30 per participant
Singing- Rs. 30 per participant
Quiz – Rs. 50 per participant
Online game (BGMI) – Rs. 150 per team
Poster making- Rs. 30 per participant
Mandala making – Rs. 30 per participant
Meme making- Rs. 30 per participant
Participants can pay via Google pay/UPI/BHIM to Mr. Naveen Bharti 9808688428 (Attach the screenshot of the payment to the form).
How to register?
Registrations can be made via the Google form below-
The rulebook can also be accessed in the form description.
- In case, unclear registration payment screenshot or wrong screenshot of payment is sent, such registration forms shall be treated as ineligible for awards as well e-certificates.
- Replacement of any participant is not allowed post-registration.
- Please fill in the correct name because your certificate will be made on that only and there will be no correction later.
- In case of any dispute, the last decision shall lie with the committee. The decision of the organizing committee will be binding.
Cash prizes shall be given to the winners in each event and e-certificates shall be issued to all participants.
For any queries contact
Anubhav Kumar – 8318544346
Priya Chaudhary – 9454742769
- NIPO- The Indian IPR Foundation Presents Webinar on “Promoting Innovation, Protecting IP: Commercialization of IP in Start-ups and MSMEs’: June 24, 2021
- Free Online Professional skills enhancement training by E-Justice India: Register by June 25, 2021
- Local Coordinator Program – Students for Liberty: Apply by June 30, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.