About the Company – Project Eagle
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi under the innovation lab Project X, Project Eagle is a full-service talent acquisition, and management consultancy based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Every successful organization is formed with effective teamwork. We fetch the essential talent and put it in the right place with our lens. It is our intrinsic ability to listen to the client’s specific talent requirements, and meet and exceed their expectations.
Backed with cutting edge technology, proprietary database and a passionate team, is a combination that you won’t find anywhere else. We are here to change the way people perceive HR. The new-age HR is cool, vibrant and instrumental in getting people the jobs they love. We have only just begun!
Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest! We look forward to receiving your application!!
About the Legal Internship Opportunity
We’re seeking candidates for the position; Legal Intern. Candidates with efficiency in interacting with outsourced legal advisors are invited. If you are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills backed by your education. We encourage you to apply.
Min. 6 months.
Full-time (in-office) internship / Work From Home
About The Legal Department of Project X
The Legal Department of Project X is responsible for the provision of legal services, ensuring all requirements and compliance is met across all ventures and functions.
- Work along with various internal, and external stakeholders, on various patent / IP / corporate law / competition law related matters and projects.
- Ensure the interests of the organization are protected by designing, drafting & vetting various internal and external legal policies and systems like vendor services agreement/NDAs/channel partner agreements, terms of services agreement/referral agreements/collaboration agreements/joint marketing agreements/MoUs/consulting agreements / employment agreement, employment exit agreement, and department undertakings & policies.
- Helping various teams understand the rules and principles of law in simple language.
- Identify discrepancies, escalation mechanisms and managing remediation exercises;
- Entering and managing data from standardized or negotiated agreements into internal systems and assisting in the maintenance of databases.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION- Relevant degree or Masters/ Bachelors in Business / Corporate Law / IP Law.
SOFTWARE & APPLICATIONS- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, G Suite, can adapt to other technologies very quickly.
To know more details and to apply, click here
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.