Legal Internship Opportunity at VSP Legals: Apply by August 11, 2021
About VSP Legals
VSP Legals is primarily a law firm dedicated to handling the matters in Delhi High Court, Supreme Court, in addition to matters before the trial courts involving the application of PC Act, PMLA, Benami Properties, and other allied laws.
About the Legal Internship
1. Researching on various aspects of law using Manupatra
2. Preparing briefing notes for seniors
3. Assisting seniors/senior counsels
5. Appearing in court alongside our associates
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 28th Jul’21 and 1st Sep’21
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
For more information about this opportunity and to apply, click here (Redirects to Internshala)
- Call for Internship- DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University: Apply by July 20, 2021
- Legal Internship at Hans and Hans Advocates and Consultants: Apply by July 25, 2021
- Paid Internship (Health Policy) at DevUp Global Pvt. Ltd. – Apply by July 18
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation: Apply by July 28, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at V.A Law Offices, Mumbai: Apply Now
- Call for Participation: YouthxPolicyMakers Program: Apply by July 23, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, Delhi: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.