About the organiser
Asgar Khan Advocate Charitable Trust is a non-profit registered charitable organisation established to continue the name,deeds,visions and ideas of the brilliant,eminent and successful Shri Asgar Khan Advocate.This organization is inspired to continue,pursue and evolve his aims and dreams towards the humanity and also towards his profession.
We work towards the betterment of society so that excellence and betterment can prevail in this world.We specially work for the educational and Humanitarian purposes.
About the moot
Asgar Khan Advocate Charitable Trust is pleased to announce that the Asgar Khan Advocate International Online Moot Court Competition-2021 is to be held on virtual platform from 26th August to 30th August 2021.Despite the distress situation of the worldwide pandemic, The first edition of Asgar Khan Advocate National Online Moot Court Competition in the year 2020 has witnessed judging of the highest calibre and remarkable response from teams / colleges and universities across India.
Keeping with the same spirit we proudly present this year’s online International Moot Court edition which will be a stepping stone for up-and-coming mooting enthusiasts across the globe. We hereby extend a warm and cordial invitation to participate in this event, and we are looking forward to your enthusiastic participation.
Who is it Eligible?
Students pursuing three or five years LL.B (or equivalent courses) from any recognized Indian/Foreign University/ School/ Faculty/ Institute are eligible to participate;The Competition is open to all bonafide regular students of recognized Law schools,Law colleges, Universities and Institutions in India or abroad recognized by the Bar Council or State Government or Central Government or any other recognising authority respectively.
Team size and other information
Each participating team shall minimum be comprise of three (3) members where two (2) members, shall be designated as Speakers and one (1) member as Researcher.Each Institution can send multiple Teams.
The competition will be organized on a virtual platform.
a) The registration shall be done by filling up the registration google form Registration Form
b)Interested Participants must Register their Team latest by 31st July, 2021 by 11:59 PM IST;
c)Teams must submit a screen-shot of Payment of Registration Fees on Whatsapp (+91 9461239898) or send via Email.
d)The registration shall be considered complete only when the ‘Registration Fee’ has been paid successfully and the registration form is duly filled with all the credentials.
e)There are Limited slots for participating teams and hence, the registrations will be done on first come first serve basis.
(a) Winning Team (First Prize): INR 21,000*/- (Twenty One Thousand Ruppees) and E-certificates.
(b) Runner Up Team (Second Prize): INR 15,000*/-(Fifteen Thousand Ruppees) and E-certificates.
(c) Best Memorial: INR 8,000*/- (Eight Thousand Ruppees)and E-certificate.
(d) Best Student Advocate: Rs. 5,000*/- (Five Thousand Ruppees) and E-Certificate
(e) Best Researcher: Rs. 5,000*/-(Five Thousand Ruppees) and E-Certificate
- All participants will receive e-certificates for their participation.
- An opportunity of Free Publication of worth 3,000/- (Research Article,Case Analysis,Book Review) will be provided to all the participants in ASGAR KHAN ADVOCATE LAW JOURNAL (International Standard Serial Number 2582-6476) Approved and Registered by National Science Library ISSN,New Delhi.(if fulfils the prescribed criteria).
- An Opportunity of Internship under Asgar Khan Advocate Charitable Trust (Internship Programme 2021) will be provided to all the participants.
- *The Amount of Prizes are subject to increase on discretion of organisers.
- If the condition of pandemic gets better all the participants including title winners will receive hard copy certificates.
a)A registration fee of INR 5,000(Five Thousand,Only) shall be submitted by all the teams from University/ School/ Faculty/ Institute/Colleges in India and Abroad via online transfer /(NEFT/RTGS/UPI)
b) Registration Fees once paid shall be non-refundable.
c)The Participating Teams from Outside India shall submit the registration fees amounting to INR 5,000/- in their respective National currency.
If a participating team belongs to United States of America :
The Indian rupee 5,000(Five Thousand,Only) = 68.33 USD
Then the team shall have to submit 68.33 USD as registration fees.
Mode of Payment:
- Registration fees can be sent through any Mode of payment PayPal,Paytm,Phonepe,Googlepay,Amazon pay,BHIM on—— +91 9461239898
- UPI- [email protected]
- For Net Banking Details,NEFT,Account Details and Other modes of Payment,Kindly Contact – +919461239898,+916367091920
- Registration Starts- 11th June,2021
- Release of Rule Book- 13th June,2021
- Last Date of Registration- 31st July,2021
- Last Date of Memorial Submission- 23.59 hours of 20th August,2021
- Preliminary Round 1- 28th August,2021
- Preliminary Round 2-28th August,2021
- Quarter Final’s Round- 29th August,2021
- Semi Final’s Round-29th August,2021
- Final Round-30th August,2021
For more information regarding Registration ,Kindly contact: Organizing Secretary(Arzoo Khan):+91 9461239898
For queries regarding Moot proposition,Contact:
Ms.Prerna Sharma(Convenor)- +91 8824770804
Mr.Karan Singh Shekhawat: +91 9772170402;Mr.Gaurav Rathore: +91 8619368467
For other queries: Brochure
Moot Court Coordinator:Rishabh Yadav -+91 9783540943
Official E-Mail [email protected]
Find the Rule Book and Moot Proposition on our – OFFICIAL WEBSITE
For Moot Proposition: CLICK HERE
For Rules and regulations: CLICK HERE
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- 1st St. Joseph’s College of Law National Level Moot Court Competition, 2021: Register by June 28, 2021
- 1st INDIAN MOOT ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & LAW, 2021 by THE INDIAN SOCIETY OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND LAW (ISAIL): REGISTER BY JUNE 21, 2021
- GMU-CIArb (India) International Maritime Arbitration Competition (GIMAC) 2021: Gujarat Maritime University [ July 09th – July 11th]: Register by June 22
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.