About Biswajit Sarkar Advocates – IP Attorneys
We are a leading IP Law firm in India and also having global presence.
The firm Biswajit Sarkar was established in 1990 in Kolkata, India as an Intellectual Property Law Firm. Our exposure to the complexities in the ambit of Intellectual Property Law gave us the impetus and inspiration to diversify into other streams such as Corporate Affairs, International Trade and Information Technology. As a consequence, we are now rendering a wide array of legal services to clients in India and overseas.
We are experienced in handling international legal matters and empanelled with U. S. Consulate – Kolkata, British Deputy High Commission – Kolkata and French Trade Commission – Mumbai.
About Legal Trainee / Legal Associate at Biswajit Sarkar Advocates – IP Attorneys
We are looking for Legal Trainee / Legal Associate for Biswajit Sarkar Advocates – IP Attorneys’ Kolkata Office who will play an integral role in our daily in-house professional work as well as communicating with the clientele.
Law Graduates or Final Semester Law Students from well-reputed law school, with specialization in Intellectual Property Law should apply. The candidate should have Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and adept at working cross-functionally with different departments.
The candidate should have exposure in dealing with:
- Trade Mark Prosecution, Filing of Trade Mark Application and Reply to Examination Report.
- Drafting Trade Mark Opposition and Rectification Documents.
- Matters related to Company Law.
The candidate should be able to prepare PPT, attend seminars & workshops and travel extensively.
Kolkata Branch Office or Main Office
Interested students can apply through the firm’s website. To apply, click here
Website: Click here
LinkedIn: Click here
Click here for official info. about the opportunity.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.