Impart Victory is organising a workshop on contract drafting – a learning session to let everyone learn the legal dimensions in these ever changing circumstance. We will facilitate with the different concept of learning even by monitoring your knowledge. The workshop will focus specifically on the individual learning of the participants.
The program is open to students as well as professionals of any field of study. Students can enroll to the program irrespective of their year of study.
Workshop is a five day program for the better understanding and proper evaluation of the learning program. The workshop is scheduled for 16th July 2021 till 20th July 2021.
Other details: workshop on Contract Drafting
The participants will provided with the set of modules and with the assignments on various topics of modules. Panelist will assist the participants during the workshop. The resource person to the event will help the participants to cope up with the session.
Registration fee: Rs. 250
Registration link: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Online internship opportunity at Impart victory to Top three participants.
- Certificate of excellence to top three participants.
- Best performers will get the opportunity to get the benefits of our Student Encouragement Program.
- Top ten participants will be invited to the “Advanced workshop session on Drafting”.
- All the participant will get the certificate of completion of workshop.
Payment methods and details
• Account transfer:
Account number- +919557804856
Account holder name – Amrit Ghoshi
IFSC code – PYTM0123456
• Paytm Upi – [email protected]
For official brochure, click here
Click here for more details
For any queries, write us at [email protected]
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- AGOG-2021 2nd National Virtual Law Quiz Competition by Institute of Law , Jiwaji University, Gwalior, M.P: Register by June 17, 2021
- Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code (IPC) by LawFoyer: Register by July 2, 2021
- 7TH NATIONAL QUIZ COMPETITION ON “LAW OF TORTS” BY LAW GARDENER IN ASSOCIATION WITH DALVI LAW FIRM: REGISTER BY JUNE 18, 2021
- Kanooniyat Amendment Writing Competition, 2021 on the Transgenders Act (Register by June 19)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.