Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code (IPC) by LawFoyer: Register by July 2, 2021
About the Organisation
“LawFoyer” is working in association with Law Firm “Regan Associates”
We are a growing Legal website focused on improving our collection of content and enhancing the forum experience. The LawFoyer aims to become a platform for the sharing of ideas, opinions, views, updates, and content on the legal system. The platform primarily focuses on the Indian Legal System. It is an attempt to connect the youth out there who aspire to gain knowledge and who like to frame an opinion.
About the Quiz Competition
The basic knowledge of the law is enough to participate in this competition organized by LawFoyer.
This quiz will be very useful for Competitive exams. (Judicial services, Law Entrance, Civil Services and other competitive exams)
Indian Penal Code is the important subject of Judiciary, LLM Entrance and all other examinations so we decided to brush up your knowledge by Quiz on these subjects.
- Date of Quiz: 04 July 2021
- Last Date of Registration: 02 July 2021
Exciting Cash Prizes!
- 1st Prize – 750 Rs + Certificate of excellence
- 2nd Prize – 500 Rs + Certificate of excellence
- 3rd Prize – 250 Rs + Certificate of excellence
- 1st – 10th Rank holder will get Certificate of excellence & Internship at Law Firm Regan Associates
- E-Certificates of participation for all.
- Rs 35 only/ Pay directly on the website.
- Format of Quiz: Quiz shall take place online, a paper will include: Multiple Choice Questions.
- The participant can give this exam from their Laptop or Mobile Phone.
- In the case of the same marks, Time will be considered (Person who submits early will be given preference).
- The link will be shared 24 Hours prior to the start of the quiz.
- All the Participants will get their recorded response via Email.
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 50 questions
- The time allotted will be 30 minutes.
- Every question carries 04 marks & there will be no negative marking
- The result will be declared on 07th July 2021 (www.lawfoyer.in)
Candidates are required to register by Clicking
Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
- 7TH NATIONAL QUIZ COMPETITION ON “LAW OF TORTS” BY LAW GARDENER IN ASSOCIATION WITH DALVI LAW FIRM: REGISTER BY JUNE 18, 2021
- National Legal Document Drafting Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by June 27, 2021
- VIDHI PARIVARTAN’S 1ST NATIONAL PIL DRAFTING COMPETITION, 2021: REGISTER BY JUNE 10, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.