Opportunity for law students and fresh law graduates to work at my office – Office of Registrar of Companies, Karnataka, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
About Internship Opportunity
Role : Legal Trainee
Duration : upto 3 months for undergrad law students, upto 6 months for fresh law graduates. Minimum period is 1 month.
Nature of work : drafting prosecutions, counters to writ petitions, show cause notices, merger and amalgamation reports, adjudication, preparing case briefs, exposure to procedures of NCLT, High Court and Economic Offences court
Remuneration – None (It’s pro bono).
But you will get inside view of government functioning, various facets of corporate law, compliance and regulation. Perfect for those pursuing Company Secretary course along with law. Also, on successful completion of the internship/training period you will get a certificate from Regional Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Please note- it’s not a work from home internship, & you will have to attend our office in Koramangla, Bangalore. Hence, it will be best for those staying in & around Bangalore.
How to Apply?
DM me your CV (HERE), location, when you can start, and approximate duration you are willing to intern.
CLICK HERE for official notification.
Are you a law student or a lawyer aspiring to work in leading law firms? LawSikho is bringing an ultimate 3-day FREE online bootcamp from 24-26 July, 6-9 PM (IST) to make your law firm job search easy
In this Bootcamp you will learn how to take your law skills and turn them into an eye-catching CV for top law firms, get yourselves noticed, about cover letter and much more. Click here.
- Call for Internship- DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University: Apply by July 20, 2021
- Legal Internship at Hans and Hans Advocates and Consultants: Apply by July 25, 2021
- Paid Internship (Health Policy) at DevUp Global Pvt. Ltd. – Apply by July 18
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation: Apply by July 28, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at V.A Law Offices, Mumbai: Apply Now
- Call for Participation: YouthxPolicyMakers Program: Apply by July 23, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, Delhi: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.