Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Hamari Pahchan NGO, Delhi: Apply by August 05, 2021
About Hamari Pahchan NGO
Hamari Pahchan is an NGO that gives a platform to deserving people from across the society. The team is filled with a will to contribute towards the society at large, focusing on making people happier and filling them with chances of success.
About the Legal Internship
1. Develop official letters and proposals
2. Work on counseling underprivileged people
3. Handle virtual interns for the cause
4. Work on making/appearing in organizations awareness videos
5. Work on making court visits and client handling
6. Other miscellaneous work.
Note- we will be providing you with id cards that will work during the lockdown.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 22nd Jul’21 and 26th Aug’21
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
Rs. 2000-5000 per month
For more information about this opportunity and to apply, click here (Redirects to Internshala)
- Call for Internship- DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University: Apply by July 20, 2021
- Legal Internship at Hans and Hans Advocates and Consultants: Apply by July 25, 2021
- Paid Internship (Health Policy) at DevUp Global Pvt. Ltd. – Apply by July 18
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation: Apply by July 28, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at V.A Law Offices, Mumbai: Apply Now
- Call for Participation: YouthxPolicyMakers Program: Apply by July 23, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, Delhi: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.