MediateGuru is a social initiative led by members across the globe. The aim of the organization is to build a bridge using which more law students can be encouraged to opt for ADR methods. MediateGuru is creating a social awareness campaign for showcasing mediation as a future of alternative dispute resolution to provide ease to the judiciary by encouraging and empowering Law Professionals to take up the mantle of Mediation.
About the 10th International Workshop on ADR supported by MediateGuru
- Session 1 | 26th August 2021 | Public Interest in Arbitration and Mediation | By Mr. Markus P. Beham
- Session 2 | 27th August 2021 | Resolving Travel Disputes: Using mediation and arbitration to resolve Consumer & Commercial Disputes | By Mr. Gregory Hunt
- Session 3 | 28th August 2021 | Mandatory and Court-Ordered Mediation | By Avv. Raffaella Maria Pileri
About the Speaker(s)
- Mr. Markus P. Beham (Assistant Professor / Arbitrator / Sustainability Expert)
- Mr. Gregory Hunt (Mediator, Founder & Chief Executive of Hunt ADR)
- Avv. Raffaella Maria Pileri (Mediator at e-POM, Managing Partner In Mediazione ADR.)
E-certificates will be provided to those who will attend all three sessions.
Kindly note there is no registration fee for the workshop.
The session will be hosted through WebinarJam
Date and TimingsThe Workshop will be conducted from 26th August 2021 to 28th August 2021
Session 1 – 6:00 PM IST | 01:30 PM BST
Session 2 – 5:00 PM IST | 12:30 PM BST
Session 3 – 5:00 PM IST | 12:30 PM BST
In case of any queries, they may be directed to [email protected]
Ms. Garima Rana
+91 8800 474 226
Should you do an LL.M abroad? How can it help your career?
What Universities can you apply to? How to get a job abroad? Is pursuing LL.M a good fit for your career? What scholarships you can apply for?
Get answers for these and many more in this Free online 3-Day Bootcamp by LawSikho to be held on 28th to 30th August, 6 to 9 PM
Details here – https://bit.ly/37XrKic
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.