About ManuLegal & Associates:
Manulegal & Associates is a full service Law Firm situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Founded by Mr. Abhimanyu Singh it is moving ahead and we have a diversified practice areas including dispute resolution, corporate M&A, commercial advisory. The firm has an experience of advising and mediating family trusts, family offices, settlements and partition, succession and other civil matters, Criminal matters, Taxation, GST, International Commercial Arbitration, Intellectual Property Rights, RERA and Immigration Laws etc. Practical and improvised solutions are a fortress to us; we deal with every issue that comes to us as our own. Manulegal & Associates has a channel of 58 associates throughout India with a diligence to serve our clients with utmost sincerity, honesty and care. We are a full service Law firm providing best legal services to the needy and also helping students grow in different aspects of law. Our strength is being a reliable team who treasures the value of diligence and knowledge as well as creativity and innovation in addressing people in need. We believe in dealing with matters as it being our own business.
MLA being a platform where any individual, body corporate or any such person will be rest assured of legal remedies or support in terms of Legal Solutions, advice and legal knowledge.
We are a full service Law firm providing best legal services to the needy and also helping students grow in different aspects of law. Our strength is being a reliable team who treasures the value of diligence and knowledge as well as creativity and innovation in addressing people in need.
ManuLegal Academy of Law
ManuLegal Academy of Law is an online platform to cater to the needs of students and to
develop skills even during the Pandemic. It has been our motivation to help the students grow to
a height without any hindrance. We have specialized classes for All India Judicial Services,
CLAT, NET and all other Competitive Exams in the field of Law.
About the Competition
Team ManuLegal is organising its 1 st National Article writing competition for all those who want
to show their research and writing skills and are not able to find the perfect stage; here, we are
giving them a chance to show their talent.
ANY CONTEMPORARY TOPIC RELATED TO LAW
Eligibility: Open For All (Law Students, Law Graduates, Practitioners, Academicians etc.)
The Submission Guidelines Are-
- Word Limit – 3000 to 3500 (inclusive of footnotes and an abstract of 250-300 words)
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum two co-authors)
- All submission must be sent at [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be “Submission: ManuLegal Article Writing Competition-2021.”
- Write-up must be original and unpublished.
- Submissions with plagiarized content and copyright issues will be out rightly rejected.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- Font Size -12
- Font Style – Times New Roman
- Citation – 20th Bluebook (Footnote)
- The submission shall also be accompanied by another Word document consisting of a Cover
- Letter mentioning the Name of the Author/s; Name of the Institution/College/University;
- Designation; Year of Study (if applicable); Email ID and Phone Number.
Single Author – 100/-
Two Authors – 150/-
Last date of payment and registration: 5 September, 2021
Last date of submission: 11:59 PM, 10 September, 2021
Declaration of Results: 12 September, 2021
- Winner: Cash prize Rs. 3000/- + Certificate of Merit + Online Internship opportunity with the ManuLegal & Associates.
- Runner up: Cash prize Rs. 2000/- + Certificate of Merit + Online Internship Opportunity with ManuLegal & Associates.
- 2nd Runner up: Cash prize Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of Merit + Online Internship Opportunity with ManuLegal & Associates.
- Top 25 Performers: Certificate of Merit + Online Internship Opportunity with ManuLegal & Associates.
- E – Participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
Payment and Registration
Paytm/G-pay/Phonepe- 9680603049 (Abhimanyu Singh)
Registration Link: Click Here
If you have any queries feel free to contact- 9855887335 (Sandeep Rana)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.