ABOUT JUST JUSTICE
JUST JUSTICE-We Believe in Equity is a legal start-up dedicating itself solely on the
comprehensive development of youth. By providing legal services and contesting legal
competitions like Quizzes, Debates, Writing Competitions along with Webinars,
Seminars, Expert Lectures and holding out law workshops to mould and encourage those
who are deprived of knowledge. A step taken by Mr. Kshitij Sharma and Mr. Harshit
Gupta with a mission to create a workplace, where learning is the interpretation of a well-
built foundation and opportunities are well assisted with effective utilization.
The vision of JUST JUSTICE is to provide pool of opportunities in the field of law to
upcoming lawyers and hence this is a step towards achieving our goal and ensuring
education to everybody who requires it.
About KBTB – A National Quiz
A quiz is a game which can also be called a mind sport, wherein either as individuals or in
teams the player(s) attempt to answer questions posed to them correctly. We are sure that we are
all familiar with popular quiz like the Cadbury Bourn Vita Quiz Contest (BQC). These was just
an example of quiz competition that is held. Over the years people have been fascinated by these
quizzes. But how many of us are familiar with the prospect of quizzes and the objective of
organizing a quiz competition.
The objective of every Indian organization quizzing competition is to encourage
students/learners to look beyond their textual knowledge and establish a relationship between
theory and application of the learnt concepts. Keeping the same in mind JUST JUSTICE has
come up with a series of KAUN BANEGA TRIVIA BRAINIAC – A National Quiz Competition to
upgrade, enhance and to provide a fair platform to all the learners.
- Students who are currently pursuing Law from any recognized university/Colleges across the country India.
- Students appearing for any competitive paper having relevancy with the Topic of quiz.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from same college or university.
General Guidelines -cum- Information
- The quiz will be conducted Virtually.
- It shall have 50 Multiple Choice Questions.
- 30 minutes will be allotted to attempt and submit the quiz.
- Each question will carry 01 mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark on answering wrong.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with organizers, to change or modify the same.
Note: In case of 2 or more participants securing the same marks then submission time will be
considered as judgment criteria.
- Participants shall first Pay the registration amount through either Google Pay or Paytm then shall proceed with Google Form/Registration Form.
- Participants are also required to send screenshot of payment on +91 9929016828.
- Registration amount is non-refundable.
Registration Fees: Rs. 100/-
BHIM, G-Pay: [email protected] (UPI ID) or via Paytm: 9929016828
IMPORTANT DATES & TIMING
- Last date for registration: 10th Sep., 2021 – Friday
- Competition Date: 12th Sep., 2021 – Sunday
- Declaration of Results: 15th Sep., 2021 – Wednesday
- 1st Position Cash prize of Rs. 5000/- & Certificate of Merit (Hard Copy)
- 2nd Position Cash prize of Rs. 3000/- & Certificate of Merit (Hard Copy)
- Next Top 8 Positions Certificate of Excellence (Hard Copy)
- Participants E-Certificate of Participation*
- *If any participant is willing to get his/her participation certificate in Hard Copy, then he/she has to pay Rs. 20 extra for the same.
For every general query related to the event, participants can contact on below
mentioned contact details between 10:00 am to 7:00 pm on Monday to Saturday.
Ms. Aditi Gupta
Marketing Board Head | JUST JUSTICE
+91 8290807182 | [email protected]
Click here to download Official Notification and Rulebook.
- Two Days Advanced Level Training Workshop on “Cyber Safety & Security” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) : 28- 29 August 2021
- 1ST NATIONAL ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION 2021 by ManuLegal Associates: Submit by September 10, 2021
- Call for Papers and Commentaries | Indian Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law, 2021 | Submit by September 15, 2021
- Lecture Series on ‘Developments in Business & Human Rights Law for Multi-Jurisdictional Corporate Accountability’ by Jindal Society of International Law: August 28, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.