Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 29 , 2021
Senior Manager-Legal, AstraZeneca, Chennai (PQE- 8-15 Years) Apply by Oct 15
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate would be responsible for identifying and analyzing legal issues, developing and implementing solutions to business and legal challenges, drafting and negotiating documents, presenting business-centric recommendations and assuring legal compliance. The person should have exceptional communication skills. He/she will provide counsel to various functional towers and other support functions. This role would report to the Legal Director.
- Drafting, Reviewing, revising and negotiating agreements
- Support in drafting of Policies and other documents
- Maintaining, updating and revising contract templates and MIS
General Legal (30%):
- Advising and responding to legal inquiries from in-house clients that may relate to regulatory issues, data privacy, real estate, employment laws, social media, ethical issues and general legal matters
- Responsible for proactively monitoring and advising on emerging regulations
- Handling legal disputes and management reporting
- Support in Corporate Secretarial matters & Risk management
Legal Compliance (20%):
- Ensure operations are conducted in compliance with all legal requirements
- Monitoring statutory compliance, identifying gaps and highlighting the same for corrective actions
General Administrative (10%):
- Duties including file maintenance, preparing MIS and other reports, tracking legal budgets and spends, support in audits and keeping all the legal documents securely
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- 8-15 year’s experience in a multicultural company (Healthcare / Technology / IT Services organization)
- Good legal acumen with strong experience in negotiating agreements
- Working knowledge of Data Privacy, Intellectual Property, Technology Laws & Healthcare Regulations
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize time sensitive tasks in a high-paced environment
- Good team player with ability to operate independently and collaboratively
- Ability to build trusted working relationships with stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity, professionalism and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputed universit
Associate,G D Bansal & Associates, Jaipur(PQE- 3+ Years)
About the Firm
G D Bansal & Associates is an elite law firm with diversified business practice in the legal industry. Our lawyers represent a massive range of industrial, commercial & financial enterprises. G D Bansal & Associates as what initially started off with intellectual property and its’ allied legal services provider has now expanded its portfolio of practice into specific niche areas like, real estate & infrastructure, labor & industries, dispute resolutions & taxation for clients from almost every walk of business life.
At the most fundamental level, G D Bansal & Associates, teams up with clients to proactively assist them in accomplishing their corporate & business goals by eliminating their legal hurdles which often keeps them from having a smooth organizational operation in the fast-changing corporate ecosystem fueled by technologies. This however also includes a meticulous approach for going an extra mile for consulting start-ups, entrepreneurs & the like to nurture them with the right mix of guided competencies & compliance tips to undertake their futuristic ventures.
In the coming years, we will keep up with expanding geographically & will further improvise on our belt of expertise that harbors our existing pool of industry know-how. Pulling our strengths together, we continually point focus on delivering high standards of work to meet the capacity contentment of clients & are equally as committed to reinforcing them so as to best serve our clients & give back to the community.
- The firm is looking for smart, dynamic, and talented candidates with strong experience in the field of laws related to Intellectual Property Rights.
- Candidates’ responsibilities will include but not be limited to assisting with documents related to the drafting of legal notices, plaint, civil appeals, civil miscellaneous appeals, drafts related to Trade marks Act, written statements, writs petition, and commercial agreements, etc.
- A degree in law from a leading university recognized by the BCI.
- The firm is looking for a candidate with over 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Candidates must have prior experience in the mentioned practice areas.
- The candidate will be required to actively participate in the development and management of the practice areas.
- The candidate must be qualified to practice law in India.
- Hold a valid license of practice from the BCI.
- A positive attitude and ability to quickly learn are a must.
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong time management skills.
- Outstanding drafting skills.
- Excellent ability to multi-task.
- Ability to understand the law in contexts and propose iterative solutions;
- Ability to assist with litigation related matters
- Initiative and independent working, ability to handle tasks with minimal supervision;
- Good communication skills and fluency in English/Hindi (written and spoken);
· Jaipur, Rajasthan
- The firm is working from Monday – Saturday working hours from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- The area of practice will be limited to chamber practice only.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply by sending an updated CV and Cover letter to [email protected]
Legal Clerk,Advocatus.In ,New Delhi (PQE- N/A years)
About the job
Looking for a Legal clerk with experience in legal drafting, writing writ, petition, Appeals for Court.
Must have a Bachelors Degree in LAW
Should have good typing skills on English Key Board
Lawyers,Atha Group, Kolkata ( PQE- 5 to 15 Years)
We are looking for experienced lawyers for the Corporate Legal Dept. at Atha Group.
Pre-requisites for application are as follows:
(1) PQE- 5 to 15 yrs
(2) Previous/ current employment with Corporate House (In Manufacturing Sector, Mining, Steel), financial institutions and law firm
(3) Place of Joining – Kolkata
(4) Compensation- As per market standards
(5) Additional qualifications like CS, LLM will be preferred.
(6) Primarily Litigation and Non-litigation Profile
How to Apply
All interested candidates, fulfilling the above criteria, may send in their resume to: [email protected]
Associate,Rajani Associates, Mumbai (PQE 0-3 Years)
We have openings in our Dispute Resolution & Insolvency team.
Position : Associate
Experience: 0-3 years
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may send their resume to [email protected]
Lawyer,JSA,Mumbai (PQE-2 to 6 Years)
Opportunity at JSA Mumbai
Practice Area: Banking & Finance
PQE: 2 to 6 years in banking and finance, structured debt, and project finance.
How to Apply
Attorneys with relevant experience from reputed law firms may email their CVs to [email protected] mentioning ‘B&F – Mumbai’ in the subject line of the email.
Associates,IndusLaw, New Delhi(PQE -4 Years)
Looking to hire associates with approximately 4 years of relevant experience (overall PQE can be more) for our team. Location – Delhi. Must have worked on regulatory and general corporate advisory matters for tech companies, specifically on issues pertaining to data governance, intermediaries and financial technology, drafting and negotiating business contracts.
How to Apply
Reach out to me with your CV via email at [email protected].
Multiple Positions,Lex Chambers,New Delhi (PQE- N/A Years)
A. Corporate Commercial – looking for one colleague with PQE of 4-5 years with experience of having handled M&A and transactional work
B. General Corporate – looking for three colleagues with PQE of 1-2 years of drafting, vetting and end to end closure of general contracts
C. Real Estate – looking for three colleagues with PQE of 2-3 years of having undertaken legal title due diligence, generation of diligence reports, drafting and vetting of related documents, lease deeds apart from being familiar with negotiations with counter party
D. Litigation – looking for two colleagues with PQE of 1-2 years of having court exposure including experience in drafting, legal research and general advisory
How to Apply
those of you who are interested may kindly write to [email protected] with the subject line reading as “Fresh Opportunity” along with your area of interest in the subject line eg. “Fresh Opportunity- Litigation” or “Fresh Opportunity- Corporate Commercial” or “Fresh Opportunity- General Corporate” or “Fresh Opportunity- Real Estate”
Lawyer,Roshan Santhalia- AOR – Supreme Court,New Delhi (PQE-N/A Years)
The position of one associate lawyer for my litigation chambers is now open. The candidate should have a passion for the subject and should be willing to put in 10 – 12 hours per day (6 days) a week. Compensation would be Rs. 30,000/- + incentives + expenses as per actuals.
How to Apply
request only very serious candidates to apply on [email protected] so that my mailbox is not full of profiles
Legal Manager,Fintech and Ed Tech Company, Bengaluru(PQE 4-6 Years)
Our Clients, one a leading Fintech company and another an Ed-tech company, is looking to hire a Legal Manager (4-6 years PQE) for its fast growing legal team.
Ideal candidate would be someone having experience in:
>> Dealing with various agreements such as software services agreements, share subscription and purchase agreements, SHAs, channel partner agreements, leave and license agreements, NDAs, MOUs, PoAs, employment agreements and software license agreements
>> Advising on impact and consequences of new laws and regulations affecting Company’s businesses.
Only candidates currently working in law firms will be considered.
Budget- Upto 20 lakhs Fixed
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can reach out to me on [email protected]
AM legal,Ample Leap, Faridabad ( PQE -3-7 Years) ( PQE – 3-7 Years)
We have an Urgent Opening of AM – (Legal) for one of the Metal Recycling Company located in Faridabad.
Candidate with LLB/LLM having 3-7 Years of experience in Legal Advisory for corporates are requested to share their resume.
Interested candidate can share their CV at [email protected] or call/WhatsApp on 7897297359
- To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the client or the organization
- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
- To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well
- To conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyze the legal information
- To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
- To draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clause
How to Apply
Legal Assistant,WHITE BLACK LEGAL LAW JOURNAL,New Delhi
Help draft and edit the contract templates
Draft various court documents, invoices, and enclosures as required
Perform legal research as needed, and support multiple projects for providing legal support
Should have good research, writing, and interpersonal skills.
Must be computer proficient, including MS Office.
How to Apply
Legal and compliance assistant,TareZameen Foundation,India Remote (PQE -2-10 Years)
About the job
We are here to hire Non Paid volunteers for the post of CSR/Funding Proposal writing Job Responsibilities.
Tare Zameen Foundation is a non-pro?t organization registered in 2018. We work to ensure that people in India do not face discrimination, inequality, or poverty on the basis of their gender, caste, physical disabilities or economic backgrounds.
1. Drafting, vetting and all legal documentation (including but not limited to grant agreements with foreign and local
donors, non-profit partners, vendor contracts, MOUs etc.)
2. Ensuring compliances under applicable laws, most particularly the statutes of Income Tax Act, Companies Act (ROC matters), FCRA and FEMA
3. Advising on all correspondence requiring legal inputs and educating front-facing teams on relevant regulatory aspects for better expectation-setting with stakeholders upfront
4. Working cross-functionally with various project teams, finance, operations etc. to ensure policies and processes are updated with evolving regulations and are being duly followed
5. Providing updates and reports to the internal committees, partners and the Board on a regular basis on relevant legal issues Conduct of Board and Annual General Meetings and the related compliances
6.Identifying potential legal and related risks and developing mitigating strategies
7.Liason with consultants, lawyers for legal opinions
8.Developing and updating policies relating to corporate governance and regulatory affairs and ensuring compliance with applicable laws, including disclosure requirements.
Minimum 2-10 years of experience as a corporate lawyer or an in-house legal counsel.
– Experience working with non-profit organizations is strongly preferred.
– Bachelors’ degree in Law (LLB), with additional qualifications of Company Secretary or Chartered Accountant
– Sound knowledge and understanding of all laws applicable to a non-profit organization
– Excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills with high detail orientation
– Highly competent in statutory, regulatory compliance issues
– High standards of integrity, ethics, and professionalism
– Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
How to Apply
Legal Associate,Suipotens Law Office,Allahabad (PQE – N/A Years)
Job Profile for Legal Associate with Suipotens Law Office would be as under:-
- Complete Management of Filing of Applications/Petitions with Hon’ble High Court of Allahabad (including management at Registry Section w.r.t. timely curing the defects and getting matters listed for hearing at High Court concerned Bench)
- Complete Co-ordination with the team members w.r.t. the matters prepared and filed, then regarding their listing and then hearing. Complete end-to-end coordination with the in-house team members.
- Complete Management of attending the matters with Sr. or Arguing Counsels before the High Court and briefing them the matter before the date of hearing.
- Assisting the Arguing Counsels with the preparation of cases along with coordination with in-house team members w.r.t. such cases to be prepared and argued before the High Court
- Meeting with clients/assisting clients in clarification of doubts/preparation of cases in said respect in consultation and coordination with in-house management/senior partners of firm.
Manager, Legal,Nissan Motor Corporation, Uluberia-II (PQE – 6 Years)
- Be a business partner to provide legal advice, guidance and supports to business units and other functions in Asean
- Draft and review contracts and other documents e.g. applications, Power of Attorney and legal correspondences in both English and Thai language.
- Handle and monitor company secretarial works, including but not limited to corporate registrations and record safekeeping.
- Monitor and support on business permits/licenses, including BOI and IBC-International Business Center.
- Develop and oversee internal administrative works, processes and records for the legal team.
- Liaise with government officials, external consultants and other outsiders on all legal matters.
- Monitor and research updated laws and regulations.
- Lead ad hoc projects or specific tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor or Master Degree from an accredited law school
- A certified lawyer
- Fluent in English and Thai language both written and spoken
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in corporate/commercial legal in a reputation law firm or the legal department of a business organization
- Strong ability to manage time effectively, with a track record in handling multiples projects and cases with a multitude of stakeholders
- Open minded with ‘can do’ attitude, and well-organized with detail-oriented person
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking
- Can work independently, and also work well in team ? Working
Main based at Rajanakarn Building, Sathorn (Bangkok, Thailand) and Occasionally at Nissan Bangna-Trad KM.22 (Samutprakarn Province, Thailand)Bangkok Thailand
Legal Operations Specialist,American Express, Gurgaon(PQE – 5+ Years)
Our mission is to protect and strengthen American Express through legal expertise and strategic advice that helps our business partners manage risk, identify opportunities, and deliver on the company’s promise of exceptional products and services.
- Providing rich work experiences and opportunities for professional development
- Recognizing and rewarding those who drive and deliver results
- Respecting and valuing diversity, integrity, and personal accountability
Role & Responsibilities
- As part of the Global Litigation and Investigations Team, the Legal Order Processing Operations Specialist will provide dedicated operations support to the Global Legal Order Processing Unit Center of Excellence based in the US
Duties May Include The Following
- Open legal matters in case management system and route to correct workstream.
- Assess the validity of the legal request in accordance with Amex procedures.
- Prepare correspondence to an issuer of a legal request.
- Evaluate legal requests, research accounts, and identify documents responsive to legal requests.
- Retrieve documents and prepare fulfillment packages in accordance with applicable laws and Amex procedures.
- Comply in all aspects with US and other applicable country laws and Amex procedures.
- Perform other work-related duties as required.
Legal Advisor,TransUnion, Pune(PQE – 9 Years)
What You’ll Bring:
Provide legal assistance and guidance regarding all aspects of ongoing legal and business matters for TransUnion’s Global Capability Center in India (GCC) in support of the GCC and in support of TransUnion businesses globally:
Data Use and Collection
Legal and Business Advisement
Global vendor relationships
Cross-border data transfers
In support of TransUnion’s business globally, works closely with U.S TransUnion procurement and legal departments, in participating in, and at times, leading, negotiations with third parties regarding contracts, acquisitions, proposals, new ventures, other dispositions and prepares & executes legal documents by analyzing, drafting, negotiating, reviewing and filing these documents. Among these documents, drafts and negotiates for information technology procurement, outsourcing, complex technology transactions and intellectual property matters. Ensure the company’s obligations therein are compatible and enforceable with management’s philosophy & policies. Provide legal support and advice to management and business units on all aspects of business operations in TransUnion’s non-credit reporting operations to ensure such operations comply with local laws, regulatory provisions, and that all legal risks are minimized. Monitors and evaluates pending legislation and regulations: communicates in a variety of modes significant developments as appropriate to local, regional, and corporate management, and develops and implements effective strategies to defend or oppose them. Act as liaison and point of communication between the GCC, Regional Legal, and Corporate Legal including, but not limited to, for the purpose of facilitating the implementation of any regional and corporate initiatives relevant to any business activity and corporate governance. Enhance corporate governance in the GCC-India businesses by organizing training and raising awareness of all staff and promoting compliance culture. Documents and formalizes procedures for mitigating corporate risk. Ensures timely distribution of new procedures to affected management and employees. Oversee all internal and external compliance audits. Identifies, defines and recommends to senior management actions to correct compliance deficiencies. Communicates with senior management on areas of identified deficiencies and corrective action plans. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Impact You’ll Make:
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires an LL.B. degree and at least 9 years of experience as an in-house attorney or with a law firm counseling multinational businesses with emphasis on privacy, information technology and intellectual property transactions. Experience in banking, finance or other regulated industry is preferred. English language proficiency is required .Knowledge and understanding of the following areas of law are recommended: Privacy, GDPR, Data Protection and Privacy regimes in Asia-Pacific, and Europe, intellectual property, technology, cross-border transactions.
Strong organizational, analytical, and critical-thinking skills (logic, problem solving, issue spotting, and decision making). Excellent interpersonal and verbal / written communication skills. Excellent contract drafting and negotiation skills.
Must be PC literate with working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office. Ability to read, interpret, and understand documents such as laws, business documents, system documents, company policies, procedures, and operational audits. Must be well organized with excellent analytical and negotiating skills, and superior oral and written communication skills and temperament to aggressively representing the interests of TransUnion. Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and handle a large volume of legal work. Must be able to function well in a team environment. Must be able to quickly learn company products and functions. The ability to build and foster relationships with peers, sales staff and management on all levels of the organization through excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
This position requires the ability to perform multiple tasks, prioritize tasks and determine when to escalate issues. Must have excellent substantive and procedural legal knowledge. Must demonstrate an ability to supervise outside counsel and manage the budget set for a matter. This position requires some travel.
Legal Officer,Dozee, Bengaluru(PQE – 3 Years)
Job Description: Legal Associate
Your mission, if you choose to accept, will be to:
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for new business partnerships.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal and medico-legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Work with external legal and compliance partners to ensure deliverables. .
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Help the company clear legal due diligence during fundraising rounds.
- Keep up-to-date with the evolving applicable laws and bills such as PDP
Skills & Experience needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a lawyer, with contract and/ or corporate law experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Skills needed to qualify:
- You are well organized, proactive, and empathetic.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- You have good diplomatic skills & cross-cultural sensitivity.
Additional brownie points:
- If you have experience in the medico-legal domain.
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here