MAIMS was established in 2003 by Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society. The Society comprises a group of educationists, eminent industrialists and people from different walks of life. The Society has got success in establishing institutions of repute in the areas of Management, Law, Engineering and Journalism etc. The Institute has attained a distinct position in running BBA, B. Com (H), BA Eco (H), BA (JMC), BA LLB and BBA LLB (Integrated) programmes affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society (MATES) added a new feather into its cap of excellence by introducing five-year integrated courses B.A. LL.B & BBA.LL.B from the academic session 2017-18 and 2020-21 respectively with the vision to provide quality education with a professional approach to the budding legal professionals.
About the Moot
Working in close association with the industry and the academic experts, right from the curriculum development stage to student’s projects, internships and work placements, School of Business and Law at NUV offers several unique undergraduate and postgraduate level programs in the field of Management (BBA and MBA), Law (BBA-LLB Integrated) and Masters of Management Studies (MMS).
About the Moot
The Moot Court Society, Department of Law, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies (MAIMS), is organizing its 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021. The competition aims to provide a platform for students across India to showcase their advocacy and research skills by competing in a professional and challenging environment.
The event is scheduled to be organized in a hybrid mode; the Inaugural Ceremony being organised in a Physical Mode (subject to the prevailing Government Protocols) while the Competition Rounds being organized in virtual manner in order to ensure safety of the participants.
Participants can also join us for the inaugural ceremony virtually.
- The competition is open for students pursuing LLB three-year / five-year course during the current academic year.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each participating Institution.
- A team is not permitted to have members from more than one institution. Each team shall consist of three members.
- This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- In a team consisting of three members, two members shall be designated as ‘Speakers,’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher.’
Date and Venue
MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021’ will be held from 26th November, 2021 to 28th November, 2021, of which Inaugural Ceremony would be held in physical mode, and the Oral Rounds would be conducted in virtual mode.
The registration fee of Rs. 3000/- for each participating team consisting of three (3) members is to be submitted via online transaction on or before 25th October 2021 by 11:59 p.m. (IST)
All participants are requested to register themselves through this link:
- Last Date of Registration: 25/10/2021 by 11:59 p.m. (IST)
- Release of Moot Proposition: 17/09/2021
- Publishing of Clarifications: 04/11/2021
- Last date of Memorial Submission: 13/11/2021
For any queries, feel free to drop us an email at [email protected] or contact the following:
For any further queries, you may contact:
Dr. Nisha Dhanraj Dewani– (C) 989-916-9706
(Faculty Convener, Moot Court Society, MAIMS)
Ms. Aarushi Agarwal– (C) 987-121-5225
(Faculty Co- Convener, Moot Court Society, MAIMS)
Shivam Sethi – (C) 959-982-9969
(Student Convener, Moot Court Society, MAIMS)
Sarthak Budhiraja – (C) 858-808-3076
(Student Co- Convener, Moot Court Society, MAIMS)
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – Patent & Designs process by School of Law Navrachana University X NIIPM Nagpur: October 9
- MediateGuru Mediation School – Batch 1 starts on 13th November 2021: Register by Nov 10!
- National Online Quiz Competition “Know Your Forces” by UILS, Panjab University: Register by October 5!
- Student of The Year (Chapter 2) by LawInternships (No Registration Fee): Register by October 24!
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
- HerForum The Huddle with Megha Bhagat on Social Entrepreneurship: Sept 25!
- SURAINA 2.0 by National Service Scheme X Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: Register by Oct 22!
- 1st Edition of Law Fiesta, “JUSTITIA”: The Virtual Lex Fiesta 2021 by Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School [Oct 26-29]: Register by Oct 9!
- International Webinar on – Why Lawyers should know “Law and Economics”? by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 29
- Video Making Competition by DLSA North-West Delhi X VIPS: Register by October 3
- PIMUN (Prestige International Model United Nations) by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore: Register by October 6, 2021
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2021 on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue: Register by October 21, 2021
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.