Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 27 , 2021
Associate, Rajani Associates, Mumbai (PQE- 0-3 Years)
We have openings in our Dispute Resolution & Insolvency team.
Position : Associate
Experience: 0-3 years
Interested candidates may send their resume to [email protected]
Junior Associate,Chamber of Imran Ali, New Delhi(PQE- 0-1 Years)
Opening for Junior Associate (Exp- 0-1 year).
Qualification: LLB + registration with Bar Council
Office at GK-II, New Delhi.
Good command over drafting.
How to Apply
Please email your CV- [email protected]
Advocates,Chamber of Bharat Chugh,New Delhi (PQE- 2-4 years)
The Chambers is looking for candidates with PQE 2-4 years for the Litigation team.
Executive Assistant,Olive Law, New Delhi ( PQE- 1-3 Years)
We are hiring for the role of an Executive Assistant. This is full time position based in Delhi.
We are a law firm and building our team to grow and grow with us. We provide a very rich experience and as long as you have a stellar attitude and a never-ending appetite for learning, there is no limit to the exposure you can receive with us.
To be successful in this role, other than having the right aptitude, one must have good written and verbal communication among other competencies.
How to Apply
Drafting Staff,EY, Noida(PQE 0-2 Years)
Your Key Responsibilities
- Perform First Line Review of contracts, e.g. Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and SNDAA and other commercial contracts.
- Assist senior team members in negotiating contracts for our clients from various sectors such as Banking, Telecom, Healthcare, Aerospace, Heavy Industries, Manufacturing Companies, Finance Company, Human Resource Solutions and IT Services Industry, Universities, Film Production House, Global Web hosting Company, Power Management Company etc.
- Contribute towards the creation of project playbooks and other knowledge tools to successfully meet client expectations.
- Draft responses to parties’ stand to ensure conformity to client specifications to ensure best representation of client requirements in agreements to be reviewed by senior.
- Accompany Senior for client/customer negotiation calls and prepare call notes.
- Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers within the organization as well as the clients’ legal representatives and business team on projects involving the agreements described above.
- Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers so that they can support the client contact and the sales team
- Attend and participate actively in mandatory and non- mandatory training and certification courses.
- Confirm to deadlines on client deliverables without delays and renegotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of the originally scheduled deadline; escalate client issues promptly and appropriately; consistently complete real time client call notes.
- Associates are lawyers who understand the basic contractual and legal concepts, and are able to interpret, and review the contracts. They are also expected to have good verbal and written communication skills. Associates typically comprise the first stage of the contract review process.
- To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelors/Master’s degree and Law degree (LLB or LLM) from accredited, reputable institutions
- Attorney with 0-2 years of relevant contract review, redlining and negotiation experience (preferably in a multinational corporation, in-house legal team or law firm handling similar work)
HOW TO APPLY
Junior Associate,office of Mr. Aman Lekhi,New Delhi (PQE-2-4 Years)
The office of Mr. Aman Lekhi, Additional Solicitor General of India in the Supreme Court is looking for two junior associates.
The preference is for lawyers with 2-4 years PQE, with experience in the Supreme Court of India.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send their applications to [email protected].
Legal Counsel,Ultrahuman, Bengaluru(PQE -2-3Years)
We are looking for people who have deep know-how of relevant laws and regulations across India, the US, the EU, and the Middle East, and are willing to set up our legal framework optimized for those particular jurisdictions.
Responsibilities of the role
- Setup & ensure compliance with a legal framework that is optimized for individual jurisdictions.
- Identify wide-ranging legal issues like Litigation risk, intellectual property, licensing, including consumer protection, privacy, data security, transactional and commercial law, and antitrust, working directly with internal teams to provide on-the-ground support.
- Review products, features, and business initiatives to assess risk across multiple markets, from the early stages of product development through launch.
Who we are looking for
- Ability to work cross-functionally with operations and technology teams.
- Experience and deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and regulations, data privacy laws, medical privacy laws & IP laws across India, EU, US & Middle East.
- Program management capabilities with great prioritization skills.
- Affinity towards fitness as a domain and as a lifestyle.
- Exceptional communication skills. Preference for asynchronous communication (fewer meetings)
Thank you for scrolling all the way down 🙂
We strongly prefer if you write to us at [email protected] to apply.
Please send us your CV, a short one-page cover letter and a link to your LinkedIn or any other relevant online profiles (Twitter, Github, portfolio etc) with the subject “Application for Legal Counsel at Ultrahuman”
How to Apply
Associate,PDurga Parshad and Associates – The Law Firm,New Delhi (PQE- 1-2 Years)
Durga Parshad and Associates, a law firm of practising advocates for their specialized fields of law. We are modern and inclusive in our outlook. We have over 25 years of experience in providing exceptional legal services to individuals and businesses offering a range of legal services.
Now, we are planning to expand our legal firm.
- Proven ability in the successful handling of litigation matters.
- Demonstrated acumen in strategising litigation matters.
- Excellent legal drafting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Develop solutions that are thorough, practical and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
- Ability to apply known legal principles to an unfamiliar set of facts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- At least 1-2 years of professional working experience.
- State Bar qualified attorney.
Needless to say, this post requires the individual to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality and the highest standards of ethics that is befitting of the legal profession.
Junior Advocate,Vivek Law Firm,Delhi (PQE-1+ Years)
Job Duties and Tasks for: “Lawyer”
1) Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
2) Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
3) Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
4) Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
5) Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
6) Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
7) Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
8) Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
9) Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
10) Present evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants in criminal or civil litigation.
11) Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases.
Is being a “Lawyer” your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
12) Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
13) Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file appeals in state and federal courts of appeal.
14) Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
15) Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issue to establish and verify bases for legal proceedings.
16) Search for and examine public and other legal records to write opinions or establish ownership.
17) Supervise legal assistants.
18) Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
19) Act as agent, trustee, guardian, or executor for businesses or individuals.
20) Probate wills and represent and advise executors and administrators of estates.
21) Help develop federal and state programs, draft and interpret laws and legislation, and establish enforcement procedures.
22) Work in environmental law, representing public interest groups, waste disposal companies, or construction firms in their dealings with state and federal agencies.
How to Apply
Deputy Manager- Legal- Contract Management,Zscaler, Chandigarh ( PQE – 9 Years)
- Candidate should be responsible for reviewing the work performed by other team members as second level reviewer by conducting quality check of legal terms and finalizing the contracts.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities including Master Services Agreements, Data Protection Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Software Subscription Agreements, SLA, Order Forms, NDAs, Vendor Contracts, Lease Agreements, Loan related Agreements, Software License Agreements, Agreements relating to Events etc. Drafting of legal notices and counter notices.
- Close working relationship with Sales, Marketing and Event teams, commercial / finance team and IT Project Team, Administration & People & Culture Team in order to assist them to achieve the common goal of timely completion of contract within the scheduled completion time without compromising any of the contract requirements.
- Responding to customer changes and redlines to Zscaler’s SaaS Subscription Agreement and other customer agreements.
- Proactively partnering and working with internal clients to improve and scale all aspects of the contract drafting and negotiation process.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with internal clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Review client Contractual templates and edit as appropriate to ensure all contractual obligations are met and to highlight areas of potential concern.
- Providing Legal support to the business on various business initiatives and projects.
- A qualified in-house counsel, lawyer with 9+ years of relevant legal contracts experience at renowned Corporate Houses, law firms (Preferred Degrees: LL. B/LLM, BA. LL. B (Hons.).
- Candidates with experience at a law firm, in-house, or preferably a combination thereof before joining industry shall be preferred.
- Experience with reviewing, drafting, and negotiating technology contracts in the Software and/or SaaS industry.
- Strong drafting, vetting & reviewing skills in Contract Management with good hold on reporting, research, legal administration, analytical skills.
Senior Legal Counsel,Signify,Gurugram ( PQE – 13+ Years)
As a Senior Legal Counsel you’ll be responsible for providing entire legal support for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh handling legal advice, civil and criminal litigation, all project contracts, other contracts, compliance training’s and compliance governance with national and global anti-corruption and anti-trust legislation’s, functional and expert legal advice across business, locations, functions, working with regional and global teams on various projects & assignments and would be required to contribute to multi-jurisdictional projects as well. You will be reporting to the Head of Legal for South Asia.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Ensuring proposals and contracts for S&S Projects and Services projects are qualitatively reviewed from legal perspective including risk and mitigation measures.
- Improving legal contracting capability across South Asia in sales and procurement.
- To provide training on law and compliance topics to business and functions on regular basis and come up with engaging methods of training and awareness.
- Proactively engaging with stakeholders for ensuring legal advice and counsel is provided to India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh business.
- Being relentless in pursuing and handling all civil and criminal litigation across South Asia and also ensuring company interest is safeguarded in terms of both risk and opportunity.
- Developing strong relationship with stakeholders across functions to enhance reach and efficiency of legal department in implementing policy and procedures and minimizing risk and maximizing opportunities.
- Imparting general legal advice on all types of Corporate and commercial matters.
- Acting as site Compliance officer and related duties and responsibilities and also as Privacy officer and privacy contact point for South Asia
- To work with other lawyers across growth markets and also head office on various projects and topics and collaborate effectively.
- To be continuously updated on legal changes in terms of laws, regulations, court precedents so that impact can be assessed and business be informed for suitable action ( risk as well as opportunity). Regularly circulate updates within legal and business
- 13+ Years of work experience, with at least 5-7 years in a MNC company
- Law graduate from a reputed Indian University
- A Master’s degree would be added advantage
How to Apply
Legal Advisor,Prustel Living,South Delhi
We are looking for legal advisor to draft various agreements, MOU, sales deeds , Employees agreement, vendor agreement to advise company all legal matters.
How to Apply
Legal Executive,Dr. Bhatia medical coaching institute,Gurugram (PQE -0-2 Years)
Legal executives are who are specialized in some specific legal areas such as litigation, assisting solicitors, giving legal advice, researching and preparing cases, writing legal documents, legal notice, , dealing with legal matters.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
? Liaising with fellow professionals on behalf of company.
? Researching information and preparing legal documents.
? Keeping up to date with changing legislation.
? Drafting of agreement, legal notices and other registration work.
? Statutory compliance as per the company name.
• Must have qualified LLB
How to Apply
Legal Counsel,Samvaad Law Firm,Mumbai (PQE – 5+ Years)
SAMV?D: Partners is looking for lawyers at mid level with at least 2+ years PQE and senior level with at least 5+ years PQE for its Banking & Finance practice in Mumbai.
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can write to recruitment at samvadpartners dot com ([email protected]).
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here