About Vidhi Parivartan
Vidhi Parivartan is a legal platform that seeks to hone the skill-sets of all the budding lawyers, aid the law students in all possible manner by optimum utilization of resources available at their disposal and thereby empower the legal fraternity eventually. The platform aspires to undertake host of short, medium and long-term activities and programmes for the legal community to enhance their professional, academic, extra-academic progression. It’s committed for the cause of empowering especially the first generation lawyers who face innumerable hardships in the profession. Moreover, it aims to live up to its motto of ‘Nyaydaanam Shreshtam Daanam’ through every activity that it undertakes
About the Webinar
Today the internet has become an important aspect of everybody’s daily life. From basic communication to online shopping, it has taken over the world. Companies have also opted to continue their operations through the web, resulting in the rise of e-commerce. Many governmental procedures are also taking place online and e-finance has seen a tremendous rise over the last year. With the growth of the web, the dangers associated with it have also risen. Cyber law acts as a shield over cyberspace, to prevent cybercrimes from happening. Although, this is a difficult challenge for lawmakers and crime enforcement but the officials have taken it upon themselves to create and establish laws to prevent illegal activities that occur online.
While cybercrimes are rising daily, the types of Cyber Crime are also evolving rapidly with new methodologies being used by unethical hackers to commit different crimes. This Webinar focuses on the career aspect of Cyber Law in India. Moreover, it also aims to discuss emerging key trends in Cyber Security law across the world, the significance of these trends from the perspective of data in the present age and the cyber security legal challenges that currently face open data. The Webinar also aims to examine the Future Prospects of Cyber Law in India.
Vidhi Parivartan’s Webinar on “Career and Future Prospects of Cyber Law in India” aims to address challenges, scope, opportunity and perks of having a career in Cyber Law in India.
Date and Time
3rd October 2021 (Sunday)
Time: 5:00 PM Onwards
Duration: 60 min to 75 min (including Q & A session)
Adv. Akshay Bhambri, Delhi High Court
Mr. Akshay Bhambri specializes in matters pertaining to Cyber Law & Cyber Security, Matrimony, Property, RERA, A.D.R and In-direct Taxation such as Customs, Excise, Service Tax, COFEPOSA, mainly in Customs. He has years possessing expertise in the domain of Cyberlaw and in Professional Legal Education. He has successfully organised many Seminars and Workshops along with triumphantly published 6 Research papers till now.
Academically, he graduated in B.A Political Science (Hons.) from Delhi University, and then went to pursue LLB. He is also a Rank Holder in his LLM & in Cyber Law and he also holds a diploma in Arbitration, conciliation & Mediation with Many Other Certificates in Philosophy, Sociology, Psychology and Space law etc.
He is currently enrolled with the Delhi Bar Council, Delhi High Court Bar Association And a Bar Member of Delhi District Courts is been assisted by two Associate Lawyers, at present.
He is the author of Cyber Law course for katog LLP and is an Editorial Board Member of Journal for Law Students & Researchers.
- Undergraduate Law Students
- Legal Professionals & Academicians
The webinar is free for all.
For any queries or clarifications feel free to contact:
Email ID: [email protected]
Saloni Sancheti: Manager, Organizing Committee
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone Number: 8499953410
- Webinar on “Traditional Knowledge as Intellectual Property: Opportunities and Challenges at the International Level” by Microsoft- IPR Chair-GNLU and DPIIT IPR Chair-GNLU: Oct 13
- Online Lecture on “Historical Survey of Child Rights Law in India” by Centre For Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, RGNUL: Oct 02
- Call for Papers | Volume II of the NLIU Journal for Labour and Employment Law (JLEL) | Centre for Labour Law (CLL) at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal: Submit by Oct 31
- 7th National Client Consultation Competition by School Of Law, The Northcap University: Register by Oct 12!
- MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021 [November 26th -28th]: Register by 25th October 2021
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – Patent & Designs process by School of Law Navrachana University X NIIPM Nagpur: October 9
- MediateGuru Mediation School – Batch 1 starts on 13th November 2021: Register by Nov 10!
- National Online Quiz Competition “Know Your Forces” by UILS, Panjab University: Register by October 5!
- Student of The Year (Chapter 2) by LawInternships (No Registration Fee): Register by October 24!
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
- HerForum The Huddle with Megha Bhagat on Social Entrepreneurship: Sept 25!
- SURAINA 2.0 by National Service Scheme X Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: Register by Oct 22!
- 1st Edition of Law Fiesta, “JUSTITIA”: The Virtual Lex Fiesta 2021 by Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School [Oct 26-29]: Register by Oct 9!
- International Webinar on – Why Lawyers should know “Law and Economics”? by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 29
- Video Making Competition by DLSA North-West Delhi X VIPS: Register by October 3
- PIMUN (Prestige International Model United Nations) by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore: Register by October 6, 2021
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2021 on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue: Register by October 21, 2021
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.