About Kanoon Sangrah
Kanoon Sangrah is a group of passionate young Law Students working to improve the Legal fabric of India. Kanoon Sangrah works to provide Legal News and Legal Awareness to every individual. The platform holds the vision to provide access to the legal information in one click.
LawPreneurz:-Lawpreneurz is India’s digital law school which acts as the perfect platform for every student who dreams to become a lawyer. Straight from preparing aspirants in finding their right law school to helping law students learn their law subjects better through well-defined video lectures, exhaustive notes, solved Q&A to ace their exams to Skype sessions, for a more 1-1 personalized method of learning, Lawpreneurz aims to provide quality education accessible to students pan India.
Central Law Publication:-
It is a leading publication House dealing exclusively in the publication of Law books for students. It enjoys the reputation of publishing standard Law textbooks both in English and Hindi authored by eminent teachers, professors & deans of various Universities and Law colleges. Many of its Books have been awarded by the Government of India.
Kanoon Sangrah is pleased to announce the online 3rd National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition aimed at providing students with a unique forum for checking their skills and quizzy instincts.
1st winner:- Rs 1500.
2nd winner:-Rs 1000.
3rd winner:- Rs 500.
1st winner – Subscription to Lawpreneurz all subjects videos and notes for 6 months – worth 8k.
2nd winner – Subscription to Lawpreneurz all subjects videos and notes for 3 months – worth 4k.
3rd winner – Subscription to Lawpreneurz all subjects videos and notes for 1 month – worth 2k.
Central Law Publication:-
1 book on constitutional law worth Rs 1000 will be given free of cost to all the 3 winners.
Top 5 participants will get an opportunity to publish their blogs on our website free of cost.
The top 10 participants will get an internship opportunity from Kanoon Sangrah
Certificate of Excellence will be given to Top 3 performers.
Certificate of Merit will be given to Top 10 performers.
Opportunity to join the team.
We at Kanoon Sangrah are accepting only participants from the field of law for this event.
Any student who is pursuing five years of a three years course of law will be preferred.
Rules And Regulations
1. Participation as a team is prohibited.
2. The quiz will be conducted online.The participants can participate in the quiz from anywhere with the use of laptops or mobile phones.
3. The quiz will comprise of 50 MCQs to be attempted in 20 minutes and in a go.
4. Every question will be carrying equal marks and there will be no negative marking.
5. The quiz will be based on the constitutional law of India and other general constitutional principles.
6. The decision of the organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter concerned with the competition.
7. The certificate shall be in a digital form and will be sent on the email id provided at the time of registration.
8. Participants will ensure decent internet connectivity and advised to be online at least 15 minutes before the quiz begins.
9. Any technical issues faced by any participant from their end shall entirely be at his responsibility and organizers of no liability towards the same.
10. The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case.
the registration process will begin from the day brochure is launched
the last date of registration November 12th,2021
the quiz will be organized on November 14th,2021
REGISTRATION FEE: – Rs. 99/-
PAYMENT THROUGH:- Phone pay/Bhim/GPay/Paytm/Airtel payment bank/Amazon Pay on 7784020662
REGISTRATION LINK:- Click here
For Any Query Contact-
[email protected] or
Whatsapp at +91 6306932476
- 2nd Online National Client Counselling Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Nov 10!
- Pre Invite | Workshop on Transactional Analysis, by Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU): Register by Oct 22!
- Online Debate Competition 2021 on Anti-Conversion Law, by UP Judicial Reforms Council, WICCI: Register by Oct 25!
- 1st Essay Writing Competition on International Laws and Policies by International Law and Policy Society(ILPS) NLUO: Register by Oct 25!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- Webinar on “Social Media Literacy and Addiction.” by YIMF Academia: Oct 19
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
- Call for Papers Volume IX | Issue 1: NLUO LAW JOURNAL [ISSN(O):2348-8913]: Submit Now!
- Webinar On Admissibility Of Electronic Evidences By GCRCJS, Gujarat National Law University: Oct 15!
- Lecture on “Adjudicating Bias: Stereotypes, Gender and Courts” By Ms. Jhuma Sen X Constitutional Law Society, NLUO: Oct 22!
- First Edition of International UILS Negotiation Competition By UILS, Panjab University: Register by Oct 25!
- Webinar on “Privacy as a Constitutional Tort” By School of Law, Mahindra University: Register Now!
- One-Week Multidisciplinary Workshop on “Interfaith and International Humanitarian Law” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘How the Law and Legal System in India has Failed to Deliver Justice” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- Webinar Series On “Contemporary Developments In Human Rights” Conducted By ILPS NLUO In Collab With HRLN: Register Now!
- Public Discussion on “Corporate Classics: A Roadmap ” by Samvaad: The Discussion Forum: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.