About Alliance University
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka by the State Act No.34 of the year 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, Bar Council of India (BCI) and the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Alliance University with a vibrant and picturesque campus in Bengaluru, one of the fastest-growing cities in India, offers more than 20 undergraduate and postgraduate majors to approximately 7000 students of diverse backgrounds. Alliance Education excel in the areas of Business Administration; Engineering; Legal studies and guided by the core values of the University, has shaped the lives of over 20,000 very successful alumni across the globe.
About the Moot Court Competition
Alliance University’s “JUSTICE N. SANTOSH HEGDE NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION” provides the participants, an excellent platform to hone their skills and gives them the opportunity to showcase their talent. The World has changed rapidly in the past few months due to the pandemic, affecting professions and roles across. During this period social transition has taken place demanding the legal profession to change its approach. This Moot Court Competition identifies the changes that have occurred during this pandemic and endeavours to prepare law students for the changing times.
a. Students of any year from Five year or Three-year courses or LLM Courses from any college or university shall be eligible to participate in the event.
b. Only one team can register and represent one university/college, the participants must have a permission letter from their respective college/university.
Each team shall constitute a minimum of three members. In a team comprising of three members, two as a speaker and one member shall be designated as a researcher. In an exceptional scenario, the team may comprise of two members and one of the speakers might also be designated as a researcher
1. Dates: Interested teams must register themselves for the competition by 20th October 2021 by registering on the link provided. The fees shall also be paid on the same. In case of incomplete registrations, the candidate of the team shall be rejected automatically.
2. Fees: The registration fees shall be Rs. 1500 which shall be paid at the time of the registration. Alliance University students are exempted from the registration fee.
3. Non-Refundable: The Registration fees shall be non-refundable
4. Link: The link for registration will be open till 23.59hrs on 20th October 2021
|REGISTRATION OPENS||SEPTEMBER 20, 2021|
|REGISTRATION CLOSES||OCTOBER 20, 2021|
|MEMORIAL SUBMISSION||OCTOBER 24, 2021|
|COMPETITION DATES||OCTOBER 29 – 30, 2021|
Moot Prop and Rules
Head over to their official website here to read the Moot Prop and Rules.
Awards and Certificates–
1. Award for Winning Team – 15,000 INR and E-Certificates
2. Award for Runner up – 10,000 INR and E-Certificates
3. Best Speaker – 5,000 INR and E-Certificate
4. Best Memorial – 5,000 INR and E- Certificate
5. Best Researcher – 5,000 INR and E- Certificate
1. General Query: In case of any query regarding the competition, the teams can mail on [email protected]
2. Abhishek Srivastava (Faculty Co-Ordinator) +91-7506581410
3.Gayatri Prasad Birabara (Student Co-Ordinator) +91 82800 40649
4. Arindam Shit (Student Co-Ordinator) +91 81458 61358
- Online National Level Legal Quiz Competition by Maharaja Agrasen School of Law: Register by Oct 15!
- Two Days Professional Workshop Cum Capsule Course on The Basics of Trademark & Patent by IJALR: Register by Oct 9!
- Call For Blogs| NLUO’s CPAJ Newsletter: Submit by Nov 28!
- Vidhi Parivartan’s Webinar On “Career And Future Prospects In Cyber Law In India”: Oct 3
- Webinar on “Traditional Knowledge as Intellectual Property: Opportunities and Challenges at the International Level” by Microsoft- IPR Chair-GNLU and DPIIT IPR Chair-GNLU: Oct 13
- Online Lecture on “Historical Survey of Child Rights Law in India” by Centre For Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, RGNUL: Oct 02
- Call for Papers | Volume II of the NLIU Journal for Labour and Employment Law (JLEL) | Centre for Labour Law (CLL) at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal: Submit by Oct 31
- 7th National Client Consultation Competition by School Of Law, The Northcap University: Register by Oct 12!
- MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021 [November 26th -28th]: Register by 25th October 2021
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – Patent & Designs process by School of Law Navrachana University X NIIPM Nagpur: October 9
- MediateGuru Mediation School – Batch 1 starts on 13th November 2021: Register by Nov 10!
- National Online Quiz Competition “Know Your Forces” by UILS, Panjab University: Register by October 5!
- Student of The Year (Chapter 2) by LawInternships (No Registration Fee): Register by October 24!
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
- HerForum The Huddle with Megha Bhagat on Social Entrepreneurship: Sept 25!
- SURAINA 2.0 by National Service Scheme X Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: Register by Oct 22!
- 1st Edition of Law Fiesta, “JUSTITIA”: The Virtual Lex Fiesta 2021 by Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School [Oct 26-29]: Register by Oct 9!
- International Webinar on – Why Lawyers should know “Law and Economics”? by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 29
- Video Making Competition by DLSA North-West Delhi X VIPS: Register by October 3
- PIMUN (Prestige International Model United Nations) by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore: Register by October 6, 2021
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2021 on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue: Register by October 21, 2021
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.