Bhumi Fellowship 2021: Register by June 30, 2021
Bhumi is one of India’s largest independent youth volunteer non-profit organisations. Bhumi as a platform enables over 30,000 volunteers in more than 12 cities across India for causes like education, environment, animals, community welfare etc. Bhumi helps educate over 25,000 children across India as of 2020.
The team of Bhumi is passionate about driving meaningful change. They believe in a just system that provides equal opportunities for all. This includes a working education system that prepares children for a better tomorrow.
The Bhumi Fellowship 2021
The vision of this fellowship is to build a movement of change agents who can transform the school ecosystem and improve learning opportunities for underprivileged children in India and the mission is to transform the education system by enabling youth as agents of change.
The Bhumi Fellowship is a two-year, paid, full-time fellowship program for young graduates who want to improve the quality of education in India by transforming schools.
- Teaching English and Mathematics for a minimum of 12-15 hours every week
- Supporting teachers with innovative teaching methods
- Improving the leadership skills of school leaders/headmasters
- Identifying problems faced by the school or the community and design a robust and sustainable solution
- Final year students/Graduates between 20 and 30 years of age
- Past volunteering or work experience in any field
- Passionate about transforming the education system
- The interested candidate will have to fill out the application form to give Bhumi a sense of who you are and why you want to be a part of the fellowship.
- After reviewing the application, the candidates may give a few more questions.
- A telephonic interview will be conducted for the evaluation.
- After a successful evaluation, he/she will have to participate in a group discussion. Following this, an interview will be conducted.
The application deadline is 10 PM on June 30th, 2021 and the outcome will be communicated via email for each round within 7-10 days.
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Registration: CLICK HERE
- Call for Papers: NLU Jodhpur’s THE COMPARATIVE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW AND ADMINISTRATIVE LAW JOURNAL: Submit by August 15, 2021
- Call for Articles: Society of Law and Literature, NLUO: Submit by July 31, 2021
- Call for Submissions: ILW e-Newsletter- Sense of Justice [Issue-1]: Submit by June 25
- Call for Papers: International Conference (8th Virtual) on Recent Trends in Human Rights and Changing Facets of Religious Freedom [August 7th]: Submit Abstract by June 25th
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.